Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2014
This is a great doll stroller. My two year old loves to play with this stroller. She puts stuffed animals, dolls, and even her cars and trucks in it to push around. We have used it inside and outside (on the sidewalk) for several months now and it has held up so well. I would definitely purchase this stroller again.
8 helpful votes
on September 21, 2015
I don't know how long it will last, it is very light-weight, but my granddaughter loves it! Good price and delivered on time. Well worth purchasing. Thanks!
on September 22, 2016
adorable! Looks exactly like a real baby umbrella stroller but in a mini version. There is even a seat belt for the baby doll. The belt has no clips or snaps so there is no frustration or the adult being asked to help constantly! This is going to be loved by my little niece. I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this toy to see the quality and I was far from unhappy. The wheels turn in all directions for easy manuvering around corners just like the real life counterpart. very easy to fold and unfold. Fits most dolls perfectly. The fabric is sturdy enough for most dolls or stuffed animals. but I would not allow a child to attempt to sit in it. This of course is NOT what it is for anyway but in the even t that they do the fabric would likely tear away from the sides. The handles are a good plastic which allows for easy grip of small hands. I would recommend this stroller for any child two years old and up who would understand not to sit in it. This of course is NOT what it is for anyway but in the event that they do attempt to sit in it the fabric would likely tear away from the sides. When used correctly this toy seems to be sturdy and well made. Very detailed to mimic the real life baby strollers.
on June 3, 2014
I have 2 toddler granddaughters (age 2+). I bought this doll stroller to keep at my house and one of the girls received a different doll stroller as a birthday gift. By far, this is the best stroller due to the swivel wheels. As other reviews have stated, the swivel wheels make it so much easier for the child to control, especially when they're learning to walk. A great product at a fair price.
on January 15, 2015
This is the only affordable doll stroller I could find with swivel wheels - so it doesnt make that horrid dragging sound when turning corners. (instead, my 2year old likes to drag the whole thing sideways. thanks, honey.)
on January 16, 2015
My 5yr old loves this. The swiveling front wheels make a big difference in maneuvering around the house. It's plenty durable for outside play. Very attractive. We'll received gift. Highly recommend.
on May 24, 2013
I purchased this product for my 24 month old daughter after reading all the nice reviews. I am not at all disappointed. My daughter is 32" tall and this stroller is right size for her.
Pros:-
Nice deep pink/magenta color.
T strap, no buckles.
Easy to fold.
Front swivel wheels, this is very helpful for the little one to maneuver.
Great value for the money.
Cons:-
Front two corners of the fabric where the doll will sit comes off from the rods often. It is very easy for an adult to put it back on.
Toddler cannot sit on it. My daughter realized this after trying to sit few times. She stopped attempting to sit now. But if your child like to sit in the doll stroller this is not for you.

Note:-
This stroller is for a child who has good balance, early walker who might lean in will fall.
on April 8, 2015
Christmas gift for my 14 month old granddaughter. Doesn't quite get the concept that it is for her baby. She thinks it's for body
on October 2, 2013
after looking all the positive and negative reviews I still decided to go with this stroller.
Is it the best stroller in on the market? no! is it the best for the price I think so!
Not heavy duty if are comparing it to Corolle stroller of course, but kids get sick of their toys fast so you don't need to spend 3x as much. It's not gonna break with regular abuse and your kids cant sit on it. My 1.5 years old daughter loves it,
and the swiveling wheels is a BIG plus
on February 15, 2017
Love it perfect for my 2 year old glad i got this one because it has swivel wheels so she doesn't get frustrated when she makes a turn and the price was perfect
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.