Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on January 17, 2013
I can't say enough how great this little stroller is. I had a tough time paying a little extra for it, since generally it seems to be about the same quality as the little $10 strollers at Toys R Us...but I did it all for the swiveling front wheels in the name of not hearing my sweet, tiny 2yr old get frustrated (and then constantly ask for help) when she can't maneuver it around a corner/in a tight spot b/c she can't yank it around due to stationary wheels. GREAT little stroller, worth the extra money!

**Update - this review above was written when I gave the item as a Christmas gift, 2012 to my 2yr old. She still loves it today, in April 2013...but like ANY toddler will do, she likes to sit in it. I realize this isn't what it's for...but I have seen COUNTLESS friend's toddlers sit in their dolly strollers with no trouble...for years; this one, doesn't hold up! :( First was that the fabric at the front of the seat (where the rod fits into the seat pocket) tore slightly...we would just slide it back onto the rod and it worked fine. Then two days ago I saw that the strap that attaches it to the handle broke and now even her dollies can't sit in it. She really really loves this stroller and the easy wheels...debating buyign the same one "secretly" to replace it, or checking around since it's not just like, $10.
on November 10, 2014
This is a great doll stroller. My two year old loves to play with this stroller. She puts stuffed animals, dolls, and even her cars and trucks in it to push around. We have used it inside and outside (on the sidewalk) for several months now and it has held up so well. I would definitely purchase this stroller again.
on September 21, 2015
I don't know how long it will last, it is very light-weight, but my granddaughter loves it! Good price and delivered on time. Well worth purchasing. Thanks!
on September 22, 2016
adorable! Looks exactly like a real baby umbrella stroller but in a mini version. There is even a seat belt for the baby doll. The belt has no clips or snaps so there is no frustration or the adult being asked to help constantly! This is going to be loved by my little niece. I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this toy to see the quality and I was far from unhappy. The wheels turn in all directions for easy manuvering around corners just like the real life counterpart. very easy to fold and unfold. Fits most dolls perfectly. The fabric is sturdy enough for most dolls or stuffed animals. but I would not allow a child to attempt to sit in it. This of course is NOT what it is for anyway but in the even t that they do the fabric would likely tear away from the sides. The handles are a good plastic which allows for easy grip of small hands. I would recommend this stroller for any child two years old and up who would understand not to sit in it. This of course is NOT what it is for anyway but in the event that they do attempt to sit in it the fabric would likely tear away from the sides. When used correctly this toy seems to be sturdy and well made. Very detailed to mimic the real life baby strollers.
on June 3, 2014
I have 2 toddler granddaughters (age 2+). I bought this doll stroller to keep at my house and one of the girls received a different doll stroller as a birthday gift. By far, this is the best stroller due to the swivel wheels. As other reviews have stated, the swivel wheels make it so much easier for the child to control, especially when they're learning to walk. A great product at a fair price.
on January 15, 2015
This is the only affordable doll stroller I could find with swivel wheels - so it doesnt make that horrid dragging sound when turning corners. (instead, my 2year old likes to drag the whole thing sideways. thanks, honey.)
on January 16, 2015
My 5yr old loves this. The swiveling front wheels make a big difference in maneuvering around the house. It's plenty durable for outside play. Very attractive. We'll received gift. Highly recommend.
on June 15, 2014
I wanted to buy a baby doll stroller that looked real, not cheaply made and wasn't super expensive. This meet my expectations. My 2 year old loves pushing her babies and stuffed animals around in this stroller. Perfect size for her.
on April 8, 2015
Christmas gift for my 14 month old granddaughter. Doesn't quite get the concept that it is for her baby. She thinks it's for body
on October 2, 2013
after looking all the positive and negative reviews I still decided to go with this stroller.
Is it the best stroller in on the market? no! is it the best for the price I think so!
Not heavy duty if are comparing it to Corolle stroller of course, but kids get sick of their toys fast so you don't need to spend 3x as much. It's not gonna break with regular abuse and your kids cant sit on it. My 1.5 years old daughter loves it,
and the swiveling wheels is a BIG plus

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.