Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 4, 2012
I am suddenly reviewing this item after 3 months of use (read "abuse") by my 4 yr old. Her numerous friends have taken rides in this stroller but it is still going strong. I think it will last a long time.
on December 28, 2014
This was my 2yr old Granddaughter's favorite gift for Christmas. And believe me she got a lot of nice expensive gifts.
It is very well made and love I the detail. It is just the right size for her. It came ready assembled so she was able to play with it right away. Thank you
review image review image
on June 18, 2012
I got this stroller for my 4 year old daughter's best friend. She's always coming over to play with her dolls and stroller. I was looking for something that is lightweight and decent quality. Most strollers in this price range are not that good. I really have to say that this carriage is impressive. The fabric is strong and a really nice hot pink color. It came fully assembled and is super easy to fold. It looks like it's going to last much longer than the stroller I had till now.
on March 4, 2015
Very durable kids stroller! My daughter loves this stroller and uses it everyday. She loves the basket on the bottom and uses it for her diaper bag and for her babies bottles and what not. A steal for the price!
review image
on December 14, 2012
The stroller is just out of the box, and it is adorable. Seems very well constructed, the material is nice, and attention to details is clear. I was, however, shocked at how tiny this stroller is. When I saw reviews saying it was being used by a 4 yr old, I thought it would be a great choice for my 3 yr old. i am fairly positive that she will be hunched over while trying o playeith it. I would urge all - *Do* check the measurements!!
on September 4, 2013
My 2yr old broke 2 strollers I purchased at Target & BRU by sitting in them, so I thought I'd give this one a try. She hasn't broken it yet, and is really well made when compared to the other 2 I bought. My daughter and her friends love it, especially the little basket in the back that's like her real stroller. Colors are same as in photo. I'd recommend this to anyone.
on December 30, 2015
The receiver of this stroller, my three year old niece, loves it. Although sometimes she thinks it's for her and must be told it's only for her dolls, she loves strolling her Elsa doll everywhere she goes... The stroller itself is pretty sturdy and way better than any of those you can buy at a lesser cost in those stores. The material is durable and the build itself, is impressive. And the carrier underneath is too cute. My niece shuffles her extra "baggage" around the house without having to make a second trip. All in all, a great buy.
on July 8, 2015
I got this to replace a crappy $10 one I got from a store that started falling apart immediately. My 2 year old LOVES it! She didn't even care about throwing out her other one. It is a decent size. She is 31" and pushes it fine, with plenty of room go grow. The handle is a little below her armpit level. She really enjoys putting other toys in the basket in the bottom. It is really well made, not flimsy at all. I don't expect this to fall apart like the other one.
on October 16, 2015
Affordable. My 2 year old at the time loved this. May seem a bit flimsy, but, it's all still in one piece and it is for a 2 year old. She's sat in this and has been wheeled in this. Probably against manufacturer's recommendation, but, still ticking.
on September 25, 2014
This was a first birthday gift for a baby girl just about to start walking. She loved it! It helped her to balance and get around on her feet which definitely sped up her being able to walk. The stroller is quite light, so we strapped a weight into the seat as she fell over a few times in the beginning. Now that she is a walking pro, it is her favorite toy to run around the house with. Definitely a cheap and easy gift!