Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on October 13, 2013
I read this twice now. The first time I read it, I wasn't thinking about manufacturing, I was just starting a business and I wanted to read about other people's experiences. Now that I am expanding my business, it's more useful that ever.

The author tells you like it is. It takes hard work to make something work. You can't help but admire her tenacity and honesty about her own feelings as a mom juggling motherhood, being able to provide for her family and believing in her product that it would succeed. The author also shares her experiences with trade shows, QVC, and putting your products in big department stores.

If you think starting a million dollar business is easy, this book will tell you, yes, it might seem that way, if you have a million dollar idea, but like anything else, you need to work hard to make this happen.
on April 8, 2015
If your are looking for a step by step, full detailed instructional book about what to do with your invention .... then this is the book you want. It is, by far, the best book written. Thank YOU, Kim!
on January 16, 2016
This book is extremely good the one thing I love is how it breaks down very specifically even further than the basic "oh you do a great job type of books." It's not like John Maxwell books where you get a bunch of testimonies it actually tells you the how to's on becoming a millionaire and how she did it
on December 11, 2012
I love this book and bought a second copy for a friend who is always inventing things and trying to market itbut does not konw how to go about it.

What I love about this book is that the author tells you all her mistakes and it is so true that in my experience, sales reps will tell you they can sell your product and after a few months, not one order.... time to let them go.

This book is practically a step by step guide to helping someone start selling their invention and succeed.
on February 21, 2011
I really enjoyed this book because it gave the process of what she went through to get her item to the market. she also talks about the different things she tried, like QVC, & if they worked or not. A lot of very good information. A bit wordy at times, but none the less a very good book for anyone who is thinking of getting product to market.
on August 24, 2009
I'm giving this book 5 stars for being incredibly motivating! No, it won't give you any money making ideas, but if you already have an idea it really motivates you to take the next step. I felt like I was right there with her as she made her decisions, took leaps of faith and gathered her courage to take those first steps. A friend actually borrowed a copy from the library for me, I've since bought this book. Leaving the baby in the car was horrifying, and I thought it was brave of her to include this in the book... She took a terribe gamble and I don't think she will EVER make that decision again. I felt sorry for her having to even make that decision, but my question to her... where the heck was your (as I understand the flow the of the book), your unemployed husband? In any case, I enjoyed the book and it really motivated me to push forward with my idea.
on July 28, 2014
This book was so good that after lending it to a friend and not getting it back, we ordered another!
on November 15, 2009
This book has information in it that's very helpful and needed. It is very interesting. There are a number of things I didn't know until I read this book. I would refer this book to anyone who is thinking of starting a business or has an invention to read this book first. Thank you Kim!
on May 7, 2015
Good book
on December 27, 2012
Liked the book. Helped me in staring my business and knowing what to do and what not to do. Great!