Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 6, 2015
We use this in multiple places and multiple things. I also love the fact that the horn is separate so when my Lil guy no longer needs it we can deflate it. It fits perfectly in our single sink so my back gets a rest. Not to mention how easy it is to deflate and blow up makes it great for travel. Will be buying this for baby shower gifts.
review imagereview imagereview image
on December 22, 2017
My baby is in the in between stage of trying to sit up but slumping over. This tub is perfect for him. The middle section between his legs keeps him from falling over, and the tub is so cushy that he can lean back comfortably so I can rinse his hair without getting water in his eyes. The tub is inexpensive, small and easy to store and lightweight so that when bathtime is over you can just dump the water out. We LOVE this tub. It’s made bathtime so much easier!
review image
So glad I purchased this one! I was looking for a tub that would support my son now that he can sit up. The lounge chair he'd try to sit up and nearly tip, but the regular bathtub, he couldn't stay seated without floating or slipping. Everything else I found was so expensive. I used to have a blue and white safety first bath seat- this is so much better than that and less than half the cost. He's supported perfectly and we save water at the same time. Like the reviews said, you don't need the drain hole, it's easy to tip afterwards.
We're using the spout, which inflates on its own so you have the option not to use it, I don't think it's bothering his boy parts. He's a big boy- 6 months but wearing 12-18m clothes, great support.
I considered the duck tub but figured it would take up more room, which we don't have much of. This inflatable tub is great, we let it dry in the bathtub, then hang it off a towel hook while others use the shower. One flaw- I can't get it close enough to our spout, so I use my hand to spray the water in, though I could use the shower head.
No sharp/rough seams to worry about. Sturdy material. I pushed him around the carpet in it before using it with water.
on November 6, 2017
For the price I really cannot complain. This works great as we transition from reclined baby tub to the big tub. We just leave it inflated between baths. It does seem to lose a little air in between, but not much - I just have to puff a couple of breaths into the big section to get it just right. The little cone part between his legs keeps him from slipping down for the most part (he likes to arch his back and push with his feet and get out from behind it...). The only thing that bugs me is it seems to kind of squash his little private parts, but he doesn't seem to mind so it's not really a big deal. It just looks uncomfortable to me. He loves splashing around in this though. And the fact that it's portable makes it that much better!
on February 16, 2018
Soooo if you have a little one who is to big for the infant baths (likes to sit up and move around) but to little for the regular bath without anything..then this bath is a must! I for the life of me cannot find the bath chairs with the suction cups on the bottom like I had for my middle child.. Luckily I ran across this on Amazon.. Its the greatest thing ever let me tell ya.. Its super thick so I forsee it being hard to pop.. It has a huge drain hole so it doesn't take forever to let all the water out.. Plus it has a "saddle horn" that fits right in between LO's legs so they dont constantly slip and slide all over. You also have the option of leaving that deflated when they are older and they can more confidently while keeping their upper bodies above water... Best part its only 14$!

Its also super packable since you can deflate it and fold it up... And it would work great in the summer for a LO with older siblings who cant control themselves in the bigger pools lol.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2018
Got this for when my nephew is over in the evenings to get a bath. He's about 18 pounds and able to sit up. I am not using the support in it to help the baby sit up but it does seem useful if needed. I like that it is small. I don't need to hold his back the whole time he's playing in the tub. I also don't have to worry about him leaning over and banging his head on the tub. Super easy to fill and fits well in a standard bathtub. I am very pleased with it.
on July 22, 2016
I bought this for my 5 month old grandson. We use it a lot. Its just the right size. The "horn" does work to keep the baby from sliding down if they are not sitting up as well. Now that he is a big (30#) 9 month old baby we just turned it the other way so he is sitting on the bigger side with the horn still blown up. He has more room and to play with his toys. This is also great because it saves water, it literally only takes a minute to fill it with water. I empty the water and turn it upside down and just leave it in the bathtub when not in use. This product is well worth the money. I would also buy these as shower gifts, sure beats the cost of those $30-$40 ring/seats they have. I am sure we will be using this for a few more months, he loves the bath and water.
on December 29, 2017
My 6 month old grand daughter fit in it perfectly and it worked great!. I bought one so that we can use it when she comes for visits. She fit snugly and didn't slip due to the seat guard that protrudes to keep the baby from slipping. Of course when you use soap it gets very slippery so be careful. We placed a small hand towel under her butt to keep her from slipping when the water got soapy. Otherwise, for a temp use tube, I think it's great and absolutely portable so you can take it on vacations and maybe use it as a little pool as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 5, 2016
LOVE it. Cant say that enough. My son is a premie so he still struggles to sit up at 7 months so this was perfect! Love that I have the option to not inflate the part that assist in helping him stay up for down the road. Now, this is a small tub so if your kid is large maybe reconsider. But being in California and being in a drought, this is wonderful. Son LOVES it too.
on November 20, 2017
Inexpensive but great product. Tried many different bath seats for my twin girls. They're too small and slide around in everything we've tried. This bath works great for them. Either one at a time or even both at the same time. I also like that im only filling this little tub with water vs the whole bath tub.
NOTE: I use a towel to make a second horn/seat to keep the second baby seated. They should make this product for twins.