Mona Melisa Designs Mona Melisa Designs Peel, Play and Learn Wall Play Set, Human Body Playset
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cotton/poly blend
- Space saving educational tool
- Cotton/poly blend fabric, will not rip or tear; CMYK inks will not fade, flake or run
- Made in the USA
- Adhesive backing can be cleaned without losing adhesive properties (video available)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These durable fabric PEEL, PLAY & LEARN sets can work for younger children and older children alike. Whether you are homeschooling multiple aged children or looking for something to challenge kids in the classroom, our interactive wall play sets will fit in perfectly. Because these sets are not vinyl or coated stickers, they will not rip or tear and can be cleaned and reused for years. They don't take up any room and can be reattached to the backing, rolled up and stored for next year's lessons! The bright and colorful, fun graphics on our PEEL, PLAY & LEARN educational sets make them perfect for visual learners. Kinesthetic learners will love touching the pieces and moving them around from place to place. Our educational PEEL, PLAY & LEARN sets can be combined with verbal instruction to satisfy auditory learners as well.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few things I wish were different.
- The paper backing that the pieces come on is punched through a little too deep in some spots, making it difficult to remove / use the fraction pieces.
- The wax paper backing is the only storage this product comes with, and it is a pain to use. They do not come with any other type of storage which is a bit frustrating. A bit of planning ahead is required in order to avoid this problem. You could purchase a smooth surface to use with these fraction pieces or, alternatively, you could designate a surface in the classroom as a semi-permanent place to store these when not in use. A white board would be a good way to do so.
- The biggest issue I have is this. There are what appear to be eggs and an egg carton. The number of eggs do not line up with the spots on the egg carton, nor does the egg carton have a standard dozen spots for the eggs. It has ten. Teaching in very practical ways is important for the learning of youngsters, and I wish this product would be revised to reflect accuracy.
- If you don't have materials or a fraction unit study to use this with, you need a very good imagination. There are no teaching suggestions or word problems provided and it would be nice to just have a couple of them included on the packing insert to get you started.
I would have given this product another star if they had been more accurate with the eggs. That just bugs me. Also it would be nice if they could consider revising this product to make the overall use and experience a little nicer.
My conclusion: I am still glad to have purchased this fraction set. They are a good thing to have on hand, but are pricey for what you are getting and for the pre-planning it requires.