|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 6.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||SG_B00NRQMFY8_US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||12|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2040003713|
MONAMI Plus Pen 3000 Felt Tip Pens, Fine Point (0.4mm), Black, 12-Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.9 x 6.7 x 2.7 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Monami Plus 3000 Office Sign Pen Felt Tip Water Based Ink Color Pen Complete Black Dozen Box
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With a line width of 0.4mm, Plus Pen 3000 produces crisp, fine lines. Its fine and strong nib makes it ideal for use in drawing, coloring, designing and writing. Our Plus Pen 3000 is also a good fit for your children's development of artistic talent.
Compare with similar items
Monami Plus Pen 3000 Fine Sign Pen Felt Tip Water Based Ink [Pack of 12] - Purple
Zebra Pen Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, 1.0mm, Black Ink, - 18 Pieces
Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens, Medium Point 0.7 mm Dozen
BIC Ballpoint Pen, Assorted Colors, 60 Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||OfficeZone||LENITH||Amazon.com||Betty Bet||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.90 x 6.70 x 2.70 inches||6.69 x 2.60 x 0.87 inches||5.57 x 0.45 x 5.57 inches||7.62 x 3.70 x 0.55 inches||2.76 x 4.25 x 5.98 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) they are not waterproof. I like to paint a lot of watercolor, so I drew a design with these pens and I wanted to paint over it. However, the ink bled all over the paper causing my painting to turn black and the lines were all blurry.
2) they leave lots of ink dots. Personally, I don't really mind the dots because I think it gives the paper character, but when I take several pages of notes with these pens in class, the pen will randomly "spurt" our ink dots. This could be a very big problem for someone trying to write something neatly or very small.
3) The caps sometimes fall of when I have the pens in my backpack.
Besides for those cons, these pens are actually very nice and I would happily use them. However next time I order pens I might go with something more traditional like Inkjoy or Papermate
I especially love using these pens for outline drawings or making notes for school.
They come in handy and you get a lot for the price!
2. The pens are very light-weight. The pen stroke is light as a feather. Each pen stroke provides a thin, elegant style for cursive writing.
3. The ink does not leak through the paper. The ink is very dark or deep black and easy to use for everyday office signatures, to take notes, writing in a diary/journal, or for craft projects.
4. These pens are exactly what I was expecting for, to have a classic writing experience for my journaling.
The sample cursive writing (last photo) is very nice, using these pens.
I definitely do recommend this pack of pens.
Overall, I really like them.
There's no clip on the lid, which kind of stinks because I can't clip them to my notebook or planner. They do bleed a little. They don't work for bible journaling or the like because of that. But I do love them for journaling in my regular notebooks. At first, they scratch a little. Almost like the felt tip has to be broken in. But within half a page of the first time of using a new pen, it write really nice and smooth. I like that the tip stays pretty firm and doesn't get easily worn down. And most of all, I like the price. I have yet to find as good a pen in this price point.
Top reviews from other countries
Use a pencil case.