BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

GOOD NOT AS GOOD AS CREAM DOES NOT TIGHTEN
on January 25, 2016
I Love it!
on October 20, 2015
Mona Nacci’s Stem Cell Intensive Essence is pure luxury on my face. This product provided such great benefits to my skin in addition to other products that I use. I was not sure what to expect from this item because it was my first time trying an Essence. It is very much like a serum that sinks into your skin and penetrates at a deeper level. After applying this Essence to my face it already looked beautiful with a nice glow. I am more than pleased with this purchase.

This Intensive Essence can help generate your own stem cells to renew your skin and it has helped provide a faster cell turnaround on my skin. It contains peptides that help provide more plump skin and hydration.

What I like most about this Essence is how silky it feels on my skin and it penetrates very well. After application it makes my face glow and look very fresh. I have used this for over 6 weeks and still have some left. After the 1st week of use I did notice a difference in my skin and how refreshed it looked. I have been using this item in combination with Mona Nacci’s Eye and Face Cream. All 3 items together work very well at providing smooth, hydrated and fresh skin. I also use other products and have had no problems in doing so. I also really like that it comes with an expiration date.

I would recommend this item to anyone who wants to have beautiful skin no matter what age group. If anyone needs to repair any damaged skin this would really help in doing so.

I was able to purchase this item at a discount to evaluate and provide an unbiased review.
on October 9, 2015
I received this at a discount. What really caught my eye was the stem cell. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles. it smoothes and softens your skin. I have been using it for almost a month at night time. I wake up to soft skin and it is not dry like it usually is. You do not need much to apply to your whole face and neck. I will update as I use this so far I have not had a problem with breakouts so that is a plus!!!
on October 1, 2015
Received this item in exchanged for my review.

Best skincare line around. I am a buyer for life.
on September 21, 2015
I'm quite surprised this product doesn't have much reviews. I am very impressed with the quality of this serum. I've tried various expensive Phyto stem cells serums over the last couple of years and they usually cost around 80 bucks and above. The Monanacci Phyto Stem Cell Active Intensive Essence costs way less and seems to be better. One can argue that there are quite a few stem cell products on here at around the same price range, but let me tell you that this one is just a different level of good. From packaging to the feel of the serum, you can just tell that this product is of better quality. Its one of those things that seem to actually be doing something other than just moisturizing the face. You also get a decent amount of product in the bottle which is great. The serum absorbs well and does not leave a sticky residue. I have not experienced any irritation while using this. I purchased this on a promotional price in exchange for my honest feedback and review of the product. However, I'd be happy to pay full price for this item. It's worth it!
on September 9, 2015
Eudora Monanacci Phyto Stem Cell serum is packaged in a very generous 1.75 ounce pump bottle. The bottle is airtight and light tight, no air or sunlight can get in to oxidize the serum, which is great. It has a very light smell, pleasant, and so light I can't tell you what the smell is exactly and it doesn't last long. It is very runny, but easy to put in the palm of your hand and just fingers to out on face, 2 pumps is the perfect amount for your entire face. It absorbs almost instantly also with no greasy or oily residue.

I have used this 5 days morning and night. My face is soft, smooth and feel wonderful. Moisturizer and make up goes on easily over it. My face look brighter and healthy, pores appear smaller and make up doesn't settle in fine lines as bad as if I don't use this. Anything long term I can't say yet. By looking at the ingredients, this stuff should be amazing! I am anxious to use it for 4-6 weeks to actually see what happens. All those peptides, extracts, should reverse some sun damage, boost collagen production, stimulate new skin cells at a faster rate, slough off old skin cells.

I have not had any irritation, the way this serums absorbs it would be great for all skin types, oily to dry. I also have super sensitive eyes and most ting cause them to water even if it gets close to them and this does not bother my eyes at all, even putting it on the crows feet at the corners. Until I update this review after 4-6 weeks I am giving it 5 stars now because from what I have seen thus far it is amazing.

Disclosure: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. However your own opinion might vary. I received no monitory compensation and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If my review was helpful to you, would you please vote, yes. I try to do my reviews honest with the pros and cons I can see myself in a product, and with facts that a potential customer might find useful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.