- Examiner 1000 Vibration Meter without On-Time Software and without Sensor Pak
- Perfect tool for trending overall vibration readings in process equipment such as: Rolling element bearing, Motors AC/DC, Pumps, Gearboxes, Compressors, Fans
- Examiner 1000 is a hand-held, battery-powered overall vibration meter and electronic stethoscope
- Ideal tool to begin a Predictive Maintenance Program or to add into an existing World-Class Maintenance Program with FFT data collectors and Analysis Software
- Designed for ease-of-use in condition-based maintenance programs Examiner measures vibration in: Acceleration, Velocity, Acceleration, Enveloping
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Monarch Examiner 1000 Replacement Vibration Meter with Batteries
|Price:||$906.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$81.41 (8%)|
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $906.94
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Monarch Instrument|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||32 mm|
|Overall Length||152 mm|
|Overall Width||83 mm|
|Temperature Range||-10/50 Degrees Celsius|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Examiner 1000 is designed for ease-of-use in condition-based maintenance programs. It is the ideal tool to begin a Predictive Maintenance Program or to add into an existing World-Class Maintenance Program with FFT data collectors and Analysis Software.
There are no customer reviews yet.