|Item Weight||77 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 36 x 30 inches|
|Item model number||I 1056|
|Assembled Height||30 inches|
|Assembled Width||60 inches|
|Assembled Length||36 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Monarch Specialties I 1056, Dining Table, White Hollow-Core, 60"L
|Price:||$210.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Modern contemporary styling in a sophisticated shiny white finish
- Chunky block style legs and large rectangular table top
- Thick panel construction
- Looks great in a casual or formal dining area
- Comfortably accommodates up to 6 people
- Chairs are sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make a modern statement with this white rectangular dining table. Featuring oversized open block styled legs, a reclaimed-look grain pattern and large surface to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people, this table will be a bold addition to any casual or formal dining area. Chairs are sold separately.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why am I giving this a 1 star review? The designer of this table seemed to go through great lengths to make it as hard as possible to put together. For instance - while attaching the legs you have to hold the leg about an inch up while simultaneously trying to insert screws to what feels like a moving target. Did I mention there is glue involved? This isn't a simple screw job. And if you can magically get those screws into the sockets and you find one is slightly off good luck getting it out because then it pulls the socket out! This happened multiple times. I also ordered the chairs from them which I think are awesome and can be put together easily.
The other problem is the corners on this table are so dangerously sharp that you will find yourself worrying immediately about how to avoid them in everyday life.
Bottom line is I wouldn't order this table now, knowing what I know. Take a look at the directions, you will see what i mean - just like ikea....
The table had some bubbles under the while finish when it arrived. These bubbles have turned into small holes which show the brown "wood" underneath. The corners (which are very sharp) have turned into dented cardboard. Not very sanitary for a kitchen table. The legs are wobbly and have to be tightened monthly.
The skirt that goes around the edge of the table falls at a length that has scrapped every person's legs at some point. My toddler can't use a booster seat and fit her legs under the table. She now sits on her knees durning meals. My 8 year old has gotten two large scrapes on the thighs. I had my work skirt catch and rip. And I'm talking about the white glossy paint part of the table, there is no brown showing around the edge. The wood is just poorly painted and sealed. For safety and peace of mind I have to trash this table.
I didn't expect great quality for the price, but this is basically throw away furniture for a dorm or starter apartment. If you really want to use it daily, it won't stand up to the use. I've had it less than a year and it's going to be in the trash next week. I will be getting a new table...sigh....
Hope you found this review helpful.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't want the hassle of returning it and waiting for another one to come damaged again so just kept it.