Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on November 6, 2014
Kids are now able to literally cuddle with a book. This is a sweet story with lots of textures to experience and a great 'boo!' at the end. My daughter is almost two and enjoys reading it and feeling all of the different critters in the frog's mouth.
It is also a hand puppet and I agree that it is hard to read the book while your hand is operating the frog's mouth, but it is not necessary to use the puppet-part to enjoy the book. So, it's not really a hand puppet AND a book but a hand puppet OR a book. Either way it is very cuddle-able!
on June 22, 2011
I bought this book for my 1 yr old niece and she loves it. She loves her stuffed animals and her books, and this is a perfect blend of the two. Each of the pages has a different color and image for her to look and and when she gets to the end and sees the mirror she always smiles. I think this is a newer version of the book because the eyes are plush and very well attached to the frog. I read on other reviews about concern for a choking hazard, but I can't see how these would ever fall out! Definitely glad I bought it :)
on January 1, 2013
I read previous reviewers reviews and I almost did not make this purchase, but I am glad I did. The problems with the eyes that one reviewer mentioned, has been fixed in newer models, and as far as being to scary for the child, I guess it depends on the child. I have a 2 yo son, a 3 yo nephew, and a 4 yo niece, and they all love this book. The bright colors, and the funny voices I use to narrate it entertain them, and by the time they get to the "scary" last page they are giggling at his tickling attack.
on April 6, 2013
I was really excited to get this book! However, I wish it were easier to use. I didn't realize the mouth of the book was a puppet. I have fairly small, thin hands, and it's uncomfortable to use. The mouth doesn't open very widely, so it's a bit awkward to turn pages (or show pages to your child).

Still, it is very cute!!! And I think it's a great idea! But I'm not sure I would buy it again.
on February 27, 2017
This toy is super cute, but a bit awkward to manipulate. Would make a cute shower gift.
Reminds me of a high end boutique item.
on June 16, 2016
Love it! Unique and beautiful book. It will definitely entertain it's little recepient for months, if not years, to come. A definite keeper!
on November 28, 2011
I bought this for my grandson's first birthday and his mom tells me that it is his favorite. She reads to him all the time and lately he hasn't been as interested in books, but he loves Monday. Is it the puppet? Or the book? I don't know and I don't care as long as he is being read to and loving it.
on January 1, 2017
Very cute book. The puppet is so big my neice loves it
on December 3, 2016
All my children just love it. It was a great purchase.
on July 14, 2015
This is a nice idea but the puppet part does not work. With your hand in it you can't open the book pages up enough to read. More of an unwashable stuffed animal.