- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508727023
- ISBN-13: 978-1508727026
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,291,268 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
On Money Banking and National Debt Redemption: 80th Anniversary Edition of Fisher’s 100% Money and the Chicago Plan Paperback – March 3, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The London Banker, cited in this book, sums it all up: “The credit crunch today is not destroying capital but recognising that capital was destroyed by misallocation in the years of irrational exuberance,” quoting from Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve. “If that is so, then we are entering a spiral of debt deflation that will play out slowly for years to come. To understand how that works, we turn to Professor Irving Fisher of Yale.”