Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 6, 2018
If your having money issues or not this is a must read. Remembering Suze Orman from tv saying people were Approved or Denied buying an item is something I remember growing up. Your never too young, too old, too rich or too poor to read a book like this.
on March 11, 2018
Item as described! Thanks!
on February 24, 2018
Good read, Good condition.
on August 21, 2017
Interesting, but very basic. If you have had even a little education in personal finance or business, this book is not much help. It's good for the complete novice and someone just starting out who might be product of America's public schools where they don't teach much business or finance.
on August 19, 2017
Excellent, particularly young people should read this book
on August 7, 2017
This book was very informative! Though sometimes it was complex and at times hard to understand (maybe because I'm not very finance-y), I am happy that she addressed so many issues and financial situations. It did make me more eager to save for the future and be aware of what my money is going towards and how to be financially successful now and in the future. She seemed to have a great handle on all the information she presents and uses examples upon examples of the best way to "stand in your truth" as you start to live the "New American Dream." It was refreshing and insightful, full of resources to use outside the book as well. I feel this is a book for any age and for any season in life because we can never be too prepared!
on July 20, 2017
Purchased this for my mom. A lot of good information in here for the beginner money manager. Good information for all phases of life from good money habits to instill in kids to things to do in retirement. I listened to the audiobook and I found some good novel information as well as some good reminders of things I had already come across in other books. The information in here is not going to be groundbreaking if you have already read several other money management books. I think there is more information here on navigating personal relationships and habits than other books but again not ground breaking just more common sense. But I do recommend it for people who are newer to managing money.
on July 2, 2017
While I unknowingly had been following her advice, I feel comfortable and ready to retire when the time comes. I learned a lot about what to think about in retirement, though I am not convinced long term care insurance is worth going into. Everyone can learn something from her awesome book.
on June 28, 2017
The concept of this book is great, but the narration is nearly impossible to to stay focused on. The mundane and lifeless narration (which I was hoping would be by Suze) makes it too easy to become distracted and forces you to constantly rewind.
on June 26, 2017
Stand in your truth has been my budget life motto! Every woman, mother, and their daughters should read or listen to the audiobook.