- Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; First Edition edition (1834)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0057DCTDQ
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,801,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.97 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
Money Girl's Smart Moves to Grow Rich (Quick & Dirty Tips) Paperback – 1834
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 30 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Follow up with a podcast the references the same subjects for free.
3. Covers real life issues and how to manage them, from college to bank accounts to credit cards.
4. The perfect gift for anyone how keeps getting calls from people to borrow money or need to teach some others about how to save/manage their money.
5. Quick read.
6. Why are are you still reading this review and buy it all read.
I wish we had this book when I was in my 30's this would have change my whole life I did learn a lot and I have raise my credit score by 100 points