Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 375 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 513 reviews
on March 11, 2017
So much positivity. So much joy. So much hope. So much optimism. Was such a beautiful read. I thank my Creator for giving me this wonderful time through this book.
on October 5, 2008
I read the other books of Abraham. As it is, this book doesn't bring too much new things. However, by repeating the same message over and over, it finaly hitted me inside the hidden corner where there always has been a small resistance translated as a laziness and a scepticism. I mentally understood the message, I felt that it worked and still I wasn't able to get myself in the move for a better destiny. It could be done later, the member of this inner resistance told me.
By showing countless practical exemples, I suddenly got the hint and saw the light. I really could feel how easily I could make a switch in my life. I saw my limiting behaviour and how firmly I was focused on wrong things and how simple the solution was: changing my focus. So I experienced the stuff works.
Therefore, I do recommend this book; I'd say: 'don't wait, just go at last for the changes you can achieve with the help of this book'.
on November 28, 2013
This book really opens your eyes. Whether you believe in the law of attraction or not, putting what you read in this book into practice will definitely improve the way you feel about life. And one thing that really stuck with me is simply to just be happy and appreciative of your life and all you have, because unless you are, even if you do come into a ton of money you still won't be satisfied or happy and you'll mostly likely end up losing all your wealth and health as a result. I could honestly go on all day about this book, but the bottom line is, I honestly believe every human being should read this book at point in their lives.
on March 8, 2017
#1 Read it.
#2 Repeat.

You will get something new each time.
Be sure to listen to the CD. Consider getting the book on Audible too.
on September 28, 2015
People get used to being exactly where they are in their thinking, and therefore in their lives. If you would like positive change, I highly recommend any of Esther and Jerry's books. "Money and the Law of Attraction" is particularly good for me, as this is my area of steady improvement, with the help and PRACTICE of these ideas. I also read - and practiced the principles offered within - "Ask and It Is Given." A most excellent choice!
on April 6, 2017
Very enlightening. We do have control of our own destiny , we just have to impose positive emotions in our thoughts and redirect them when negative thoughts creep in. Find your happy place.
on July 5, 2014
By this book (and the others in the series and look honestly at your own life to date as you read. You will be amazed to realise that the positive things you have created, came about because you focussed on them for long enough and followed the teachings that Esther provides, and that the same is true of the negative things that you have experienced.

These are great books and the DVD's are also (to my surprise) incredibly useful and insightful. If you let them, these books will change your life for the better in ways you cannot even begin to imagine yet.
on June 21, 2017
Still reading it but so far, it's ok. I prefer the video versions though.
on June 4, 2014
I have been a follower of Abraham-Hicks for a while now, but never read this book until now. I have always found Abraham's guidance to be uplifting and this book, from the beginning of Esther/Jerry's experience, opens doors to how to get, do or be whatever you want from a truly positive desire rather than from the "lack of..." side. Abraham offers many suggestions for choices we can make to become who we really are and have all we want.
I recommend this book to anyone seeking answers, who is willing to open themselves to receive what they want.
on August 11, 2017
By far, my favorite book from the Hicks! I even have a version in my audio book library - great hearing Abraham/Esther.