Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Money Ninja: A Children's Book About Saving, Investing, and Donating (Ninja Life Hacks 10) Kindle Edition
|Length: 27 pages||Age Level: 0 - 11||Grade Level: P - 5|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 10 of 35 in Ninja Life Hacks
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- Promote a growth mindset and problem-solving
- Cultivate self-confidence
- Help them deal with difficult emotions and feelings
- Prepare them for life's challenges
- File size : 7771 KB
- Publication date : December 29, 2019
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 27 pages
- Publisher : Grow Grit Press LLC (December 29, 2019)
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B0838YPHLH
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,045 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Young readers learn how money can work for them instead of spending it. Cute and colorful illustrations with adorable characters ensure the attention of readers as they learn. Highly recommended for children ages three through seven.
This is great way the kids can learn from the book it is about the money ninja and he is one
who is making money and saving it for things he needed,
He has fum ball machine and then he get his gum and then he put the gum in and then
he take the money form it and then put it in his account at the the bank and save the money for later now unplugged is a kid who would spend his money for poke man cards and game console and then not saving money.
Now money Ninja save his money for a couple of things a friend who has leukemia and give the mom the money to help now Ninja money tell unplugged ninja if you save money you will have rewards later