Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 20, 2012
I thought the book was just "OK". If you are JUST starting out on a money saving/budget reducing plan, then I think this could be a great book for you. I think Crystal does a nice job of motivating and helping people realize that they need to start somewhere. It is a quick and easy read. If you are ready to get started on changing, this isn't going to take forever to get through.

We already have a budget, don't have debt, and we know how to live within our means. I bought the book looking some new money saving ideas. I don't think I got any new ideas from reading. The suggestions seem exactly the same as any other money saving book.
on November 21, 2013
I'm a fan of MSM, but I was disappointed. I learned nothing from the book. It was all money saving basics and stuff I felt I could have written myself. I guess I was hoping for something new and creative. It was motivating, thought. That was a plus. Overall, though, I wish I hadn't spent the money.
on February 9, 2014
This book reminds me of something that was compiled by a stay-at-home mother who does nothing except read her Good Housekeeping magazines and find ways to save a buck here and there! I didn't have time for this book after the first 5-10 minutes reading. Sorry.
on September 15, 2014
There are some good points in this book but I was completely turned off by here lack of knowledge on how your FICO score is composed and how to improve it (and this is coming from someone who does not even have credit, so her credit score is crappy to begin with). I just believe you should write about what you have knowledge of so the credit sections actually got me to stop reading.