- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 2 edition (May 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449344682
- ISBN-13: 978-1449344689
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MongoDB: The Definitive Guide: Powerful and Scalable Data Storage 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
O'Reilly Learning Series
Featured 'Learning' Series from O'Reilly Media. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kristina is a software engineer who worked on the MongoDB core for five years. She led MongoDB's replica set development as well as writing the PHP and Perl drivers. She has given talks on MongoDB at meetups and conferences around the world and maintains a blog on technical topics at http://www.kchodorow.com. She currently works at Google.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?