Mongoose Stasis Comp 26-Inch Full Suspension Mountain Bicycle, Matte Red, 18-Inch Frame/ Medium
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mongoose Aluminum full suspension frame
- Front suspension fork
- 21 speed Shimano rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters
- Front and rear disc brakes for great breaking power
- Alloy wheels with quick release front
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mongoose, Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Follow Mongoose Bikes
Be inspired by the Mongoose professional mountain bike riders that create fantastic edits and compete against the world's best. Check out the action at website.
- For over 40 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, on the trails and off the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always created products that push the limits of what a rider can do. From the biggest hits on the mountain or in the park to the urban jungle, Mongoose is authentic and produces durable products built for real riders. From the very first Mongoose bikes products - to our current crop of BMX, Mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with bikes that perform.
Mongoose Stasis Comp-Red
Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- The Stasis deserves a second look! This is a Mongoose bike through and through and is standing by to help you push your limits to where you have never been! The Stasis Comp is a full suspension aluminum mountain bike. (This means it is lightweight and agile. You will have comfort and performance!) It features a front suspension fork, and suspension frame so it is great for taking rugged rides and super-duper crazy hills. Nothing will stand in your way with 21 speeds, SRAM twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur. This means there are plenty of hill climbing no-slip gears for executing the trickiest maneuvers. There are front and rear disk brakes for stopping power for those fierce hills or dusty and slick conditions. There is a 3 piece alloy crank and alloy rims for lightweight durability. The quick release front wheel is a must that will have the bike back on the rack in no time. There is nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- 26" Aluminum full suspension frame.
- 21 speeds, SRAM twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur.
- Front and rear disk brakes.
- Alloy crank and wheels.
- Reccomended for riders 5 foot 3 inches and above.
The Mongoose Stasis Comp 26" Men's Full Suspension Mountain Bike features a light weight aluminum frame and alloy rims with a quick release front wheel plus 21 speeds for all types of riding. Front and rear disc front brakes provide great braking power, alloy 3 piece crankset provides a wide range of gears
From the Manufacturer
The Mongoose Stasis Comp 26" Men's Full Suspension Mountain Bike features a light weight aluminum frame and alloy rims with a quick release front wheel plus 21 speeds for all types of riding. Front and rear disc front brakes provide great braking power, alloy 3 piece crankset provides a wide range of gears.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, my front brake pad and brakes are defective. The brake pad keeps rubbing against the brakes because the brakes on the bike are bent, so when you put on the tire the two are uneven. This is leaving me with a very annoying squeaking sound and consent rubbing, which will eat up my brake pads. Second, it came with scratches, marks, peeling on decal, and plain dirty. How? I wonder what dummy put this bike together. Oh, and the directions? Not that I needed it, but don't count of using it for help. The install was for a Moongoose street bike, nothing like the mountain bike you're actually installing.
I'm just disappointed. I attached photos for all
UDPATE: I was not a fan of this bike out of the box and was going to get rid of it for a Diamondback and just cough up the extra cash. However, after owning this bike for over a year I have a complete change of heart. Yeah, the bike came a little dirty and the sticker was oddly placed but the performance of this bike was really nice!
I took it only a really long mountain trail that was a make or break deal and it pulled through with all the big boys. The shocks were great, and the bike was sturdy. I got her pretty dirty and she was an overall great ride. It is also very light.
Good for beginnings
Good for the price
Have to adjust the bikes brakes yourself
A lot of the things you do not like about this bike can be replaced, which is great. I ordered a new seat, cargo, water bottle holder, and will order new shocks in the future. If you feel the bike is cheap, remember you can always upgrade it! I am happy with this bike.
Otherwise, everything was great & I was riding in an hour.
At 60-1/2 years old, I'll definitely want to get safety gear before jumping up curbs, though, lol!
Really love the front & rear disc brakes --- SO much better-stopping than cantilever brakes!
This is the bike I'll be riding 1712 miles, from Lubbock, TX to Yakima, WA next June (2017).