- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01M8NTRB2
- Item model number: M27207M20LG-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #736,399 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Mongoose Argus Comp Fat Tire Bicycle 26" Wheel
$937.36 - $1,149.99
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the Manufacturer
What is a fat tire bike?
You might think it is a bike that is built for all-terrain brew ha, ha-ing! You would be right! The tires are big and plump, 4.5" thick to create a cushiony ride that will put the fun back into your mountain trail or everyday riding.
- Also very popular for winter riding conditions.
Fat Tire Wow!
The Mongoose Argus is big tire fun!
Powerful, mammoth-sized tires. A light yet durable aluminum frame. Reliable hydraulic disc brakes. One look at the Mongoose Argus and it's easy to see why fatbikes are all the rage. Did we mention the tires? Sure, they look super sweet, but there's a reason everyone's clamoring for one. Those 4.5" wide tires create a bigger contact patch with the ground, providing you with extra traction that's crucial for hugging turns and owning tricky trails. On top of that, added traction means the Argus can handle snowy and sandy paths with ease for pure year-round riding. It's not too late to join the fatbike craze. Elevate your ride with the Mongoose Argus.
How it all began:
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born when founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bikes stronger with a rad new look. From there, BMX riding turned from an underground hobby to a full-blown phenomenon, with Mongoose's innovative products continually forging the sport's exciting new path. Mongoose riders dominated the BMX race circuit in the 1980s, while the company continued to push bicycle boundaries by pioneering the first wave of full-suspension mountain bike frames. Today, Mongoose continues to create products that push riders to thrilling new limits, whether it's ripping through gnarly mountain trails, stomping tricks in the park or owning the urban jungle. From reinventing the wheel to our current line of BMX, mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with pure, unadulterated performance that always keeps the party going.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?