Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,314 reviews
on September 13, 2012
My son is 25months old and is 25th percentile weight, 75th percentile height. Overall, the set is too big for him, but is still very useable. I like the fact that they don't have any cutesy characters on them, or are brightly colored. Right now i'm using the elbow pads for his knees. However, i can get the knee pads to fit if i criss-cross the straps behind, though they're a bit bulky. Fit is also better when he's wearing pants.
review image
11 comment| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2015
Fits my 13-year-old daughter. She weighs 105 lbs with slim legs. I tried it on as well and I weigh 125 lbs. On me, the top garter strap was tight above my knee. But the garter strap below the knee was fine. Elbow pads fit fine. Also, DO NOT TEAR the mesh bag that it comes in. I almost made the mistake. The top part of the black mesh bag has a draw string. So you use the mesh bag as the storage bag for the pads.
on September 17, 2017
My tall 80 pound 7 year old granddaughter started pedaling her new 2 wheeler wearing these pads. They didn't restrict her movement and the size fit her well. My very small 6 year old grandson wore them for the same purpose. He is 3'10" and 48 pounds. They were big for him but we made it work with the adjustable velcro. He was happy to take them off after our second day of riding because they weren't comfortable, however they accomplished exactly what we wanted- preventing skinned knees and elbows, adding a bit of confidence for the rider and helping parents relax a little. Very pleased with this quality product.
on September 19, 2017
Bought these when my daughter was learning to ride a two-wheeler. She was so terrified of falling and scraping herself so I got these during an amazon deal of the day sale. I like that she didn't have to pull or tug them onto her elbows and knees. Just position where you want it and secure the velcro strap. Needless to say, her dad never let her fall (eyes rolling) and she got the hang of the two-wheeler the SECOND day of trying! So it was never tested with a fall, but it was definitely the security she needed to get on the bike!
on July 18, 2015
These pads are really great. I bought them so I could learn how to roller blade without getting too scratched up. They come in this little mesh drawstring bag so you can put them back in for storage and easily bring it with you to the park.

The pads themselves are great, but a little small for adults (as another review said). They attach by velcro straps and are a little tight on the knees, but mostly ok. You can still put them on if you're larger because the straps are elastic, but it might be uncomfortable because it's tight.

When I got them, I did a test fall so that I could see if I would be ok before actually going skating. The pads are so protective! I fell onto my knees with full force and the pads took all the shock. You could barely feel that you fell on the floor. Plus, the clothy part that extends past the plastic circles are pretty thick, so the areas around my knee didn't take damage either.
on March 1, 2016
Purchased it for my 7 year old and its perfect for him. While riding on his scooter he wears these whenever he goes outside for a ride . He fell many time yet didnt hurt his knees or elbow ! As a mother i feel that he is safe , and thats the quality of this product . Next time i hope this package come with gloves as well !!
on May 18, 2017
My son would be in a lot of pain without these! Great quality and they have really come in handy...plus they look cool!
on April 25, 2017
These work great! They would be perfect for age 10-12 in my opinion - I bought them for my 9 year old who is small for his age, and they are a big big, but if I put them on as tightly as they go they do stay on. He has taken quite a few spills off of his bike and his elbows and knees didn't get scratched up at all!
on September 19, 2017
These knee pads work perfectly for various ages of children, up through teens. We don't use elbow pads, so what we do is use the elbow pads for the youngest children's knees. Works great!

My children all say they are comfortable, and you can't beat the price! No need to look further.
on December 31, 2016
These where purchased for my 8 year old. They fit him nicely. They are a tad bit big but we just pull the strap over a little tighter. But he will be able to use these for a while so that makes us all happy.