This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Mongoose Boys Title 24" BMX Race Bicycle
|You Save:||$35.72 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mongoose 6061 tectonic alloy BMX race cruiser frame is lightweight and durable
- 40x18T gearing with freewheel, 3-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks and a strong 8-spline spindle combine for a light yet durable drivetrain
- Alloy V-Brake with alloy levers for quick, secure stops
- Mongoose 6.5 inch race bar and front loader 48 mm stem make this bike the perfect racing companion
- Durable arisun Xlr8 20x1.75 inch tires wrap around light and strong alloy double wall rims
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Take me to the track...the Mongoose Title Series is ready to race!
If you're looking to get your feet wet in the exhilarating sport of BMX racing without breaking the bank, then look no further. Meet the Mongoose Title, a race-ready bike that delivers premium performance thanks to lightweight components just like the pros ride. Already racing? One entry with the Title and you'll realize what you've been missing all this time. It's time to take your ride to the next level. What's your Title?
How it all began:
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born when founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bikes stronger with a rad new look. From there, BMX riding turned from an underground hobby to a full-blown phenomenon, with Mongoose's innovative products continually forging the sport's exciting new path. Mongoose riders dominated the BMX race circuit in the 1980s, while the company continued to push bicycle boundaries by pioneering the first wave of full-suspension mountain bike frames. Today, Mongoose continues to create products that push riders to thrilling new limits, whether it's ripping through gnarly mountain trails, stomping tricks in the park or owning the urban jungle. From reinventing the wheel to our current line of BMX, mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with pure, unadulterated performance that always keeps the party going.
|Age Range Description||7 - 9 years|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Inseam Length||0 inches|
|Item Weight||0 pounds|
|Maximum Height||0 inches|
|Minimum Height||0 inches|
|Package Height||10 x 31 x 53 inches|
|Shipping Weight||36.2 pounds|
|Standover Height||0 inches|
|Wheel Size||20 inches|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?