Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Bike 26 wheel size 18" frame Mountain Bicycle, Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel mountain bike frame with supersized all terrain knobby tires, 26" diameter x 4" wide. Front and rear disc brakes provides all-conditions braking.
- Shimano rear derailleur with 7 speeds makes hills easier to climb. Twist Shifters make it smooth and easy to change gears.
- Threadless headset is adjustable and lightweight alloy rims are strong but keep the weight down.
- Extra touches like a three piece crank and sport seat. Good for adult riders 5'6 to 6'0 tall.
- Ride on all terrain, sand, rocks, snow, where ever; easy to ride year round
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Steel cruiser style MTB frame
- Knobby 4-inch fat tires
- 7 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur
- 3-piece crank
- Beach cruiser pedals
- Front and rear disc brakes
What Is A Fat Tire Bike?
A bike that is built for all terrain brew ha, ha-ing! The tires are big and plump; up to 4-inch thick and create a cushiony ride that will put the fun back into your trail or everyday riding.
The Mongoose dolomite is ready to be set loose
Join The Fat Bike Craze
Wow, did you see what that guy is riding? What was that thing? The tires are huge! Watch as he glides over sand dirt and snow. See the glee he has as he bounces over embankments and boings over rocks in his way. The Mongoose Dolomite has arrived to save you from bike doldrums and will put a smile on the faces of all you pass by. Built with 4-inch tires (earning the name fat) on supersized beach cruiser frame, there is plenty of clearance to make it rideable on virtually any terrain. Fat tires are all the rage and the Dolomite is a great bike to add to your stable and have a little fun on. There is nothing you can't do on a Mongoose and almost nowhere you can't go on the Dolomite.
How It All Began
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born when founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bikes stronger with a rad new look. From there, BMX riding turned from an underground hobby to a full-blown phenomenon, with Mongoose's innovative products continually forging the sport's exciting new path. Mongoose riders dominated the BMX race circuit in the 1980s, while the company continued to push bicycle boundaries by pioneering the first wave of full-suspension mountain bike frames. Today, Mongoose continues to create products that push riders to thrilling new limits, whether it's ripping through gnarly mountain trails, stomping tricks in the park or owning the urban jungle. From reinventing the wheel to our current line of BMX, mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with pure, unadulterated performance that always keeps the party going.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?