Mongoose Men's Boot'R Down Hill Bike 27.5 Wheel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mongoose horst Link aluminum DH frame has a slack seat tube to bring the rear wheel in, making the ride livelier without giving up stability or lift
- Manitou Dura do expert 200 mm travel fork with a 20 mm thru-axle pairs with 27.5 inch wheels to soak up Big hits and keep momentum
- Shimano Zee 1 x 10 drivetrain keeps weight down while remaining extremely durable and dependable
- Tektro Slate T4 four-piston hydraulic disc brakes help shed weight yet provide efficient Downhill braking and speed control
- Reliable Kenda Honey badger DH 27.5 x 2.5 inch tires wrap around light and strong sun ringle Helix 29 tubeless-ready rims for a smooth and stable ride
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Check out the Boot'r!
27.5" all-terrain tires
Get downhill in a hurry
Tangled roots, gnarly rocks and steep mountains have met their match. If you're like us, then you love the extreme rush of bombing down sharp descents; you'll feel right at home on a strong and durable downhill MTB. The extra suspension travel on these bikes soaks up bumps and thumps with ease, giving you that little something extra. Whether you're flying down Whistler or dominating your favorite local trail, downhill bikes provide the speed, power and trail capability you desperately crave.
The One and Only
Boot'r from Mongoose
For those with a caviar taste on a beer budget, here's a mountain bike sure to satisfy your hunger for adventure. Race-ready and built to rip, the Mongoose Boot'r is a downhill bike that's designed to soak up every bump along the way. From entry level downhill riders to aggressive enduro fiends, the Boot'r is the perfect companion for your next mountain adventure. No, you're not too old for this. And no, there's nothing to be afraid of. One gnarly descent on the Boot'r will remind you it's exactly where you're supposed to be.
- Horst link aluminum downhill frame is durable yet responsive
- X-Fusion Vector Coil HLR rear shock combines with 200 mm travel Manitou Durado Expert fork for an ultra plush ride
How it all began:
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born when founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bikes stronger with a rad new look. From there, BMX riding turned from an underground hobby to a full-blown phenomenon, with Mongoose's innovative products continually forging the sport's exciting new path. Mongoose riders dominated the BMX race circuit in the 1980s, while the company continued to push bicycle boundaries by pioneering the first wave of full-suspension mountain bike frames. Today, Mongoose continues to create products that push riders to thrilling new limits, whether it's ripping through gnarly mountain trails, stomping tricks in the park or owning the urban jungle. From reinventing the wheel to our current line of BMX, mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with pure, unadulterated performance that always keeps the party going.
Conquering trails and flying down your descents just got a whole lot easier with the 27.5" men's boot'r by Mongoose. This trail-ready downhill mountain bike has a Mongoose horst Link aluminum DH frame with a slack seat tube to bring the rear wheel in, creating a livelier ride that doesn't sacrifice stability or lift. Soak up big hits and keep Momentum through gnarly descents thanks to the Manitou durado expert 200 mm travel fork with a 20 mm thru-axle. Count on reliable stability and durability from the Kenda Honey badger DH 2.5" wide tires that wrap around light and strong sun ringle Helix 29 tubeless-ready rims. Finally, the Shimano Zee 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro Slate T4 four-piston hydraulic disc brakes help shed bike weight while still offering dependable gearing and efficient downhill braking and speed control. For rock-crushing rides, unmatched downhill agility, and descents you've only dreamt of, hop on the 27.5" boot'r. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|