Mongoose Men's Montana Sport 27.5" Wheel
|Price:||$253.34 - $309.99|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mongoose Montana Expert
Is a mountain bike right for me?
Sure it is!
- Lightweight, durable and ready for action, trail mountain bikes are built to handle tough, rocky trails and soak up all the bumps along the way. If you love the crisp air and natural beauty of the great outdoors, a trail MTB is the ride for you. Do more, ride harder and rip faster on these capable bikes that are itching to hit the trail. That mountain's not so scary anymore, is it?
Discover Mountain Biking
The Mongoose Montana is a great place to start
Montana: A place where the air is crisp, the mountains tower like skyscrapers and crystal clear lakes are brimming with life. It's no coincidence that Montana is Spanish for mountain, just like it's no coincidence this bike is named after a state known for it's range of towering peaks. The Mongoose Montana is just itching to defend its namesake, so hop on this trail-ready ride for some good old fashioned mountain fun. Pedaling is easier than ever with the aluminum hardtail mountain frame and smooth 21-speed Shimano Tourney twist shifters. Nobody said working out has to be a chore. Hit those fitness goals and enjoy the ride on the Mongoose Montana.
- Aluminum hardtail MTB frame saves you crucial energy while you pedal
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney twist shifters turn every trail into your new playground
- Alloy linear pull V-brakes mean crisp stopping every time
- Light and strong alloy rims support you on the gnarliest rides
Yeah, that Mongoose, the one you remember. Since 1974
Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born when founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bikes stronger with a rad new look. From there, BMX riding turned from an underground hobby to a full-blown phenomenon, with Mongoose's innovative products continually forging the sport's exciting new path. Mongoose riders dominated the BMX race circuit in the 1980s, while the company continued to push bicycle boundaries by pioneering the first wave of full-suspension mountain bike frames. Today, Mongoose continues to create products that push riders to thrilling new limits, whether it's ripping through gnarly mountain trails, stomping tricks in the park or owning the urban jungle. From reinventing the wheel to our current line of BMX, mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with pure, unadulterated performance that always keeps the party going.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|