Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 inch LCD Hood Monitor with Pop-Up Sun Shade Case and Screen Protector by ENHANCE - Works With Nikon 1 J5 , Coolpix P900 , P610 and More Cameras
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- View your LCD screen outside in bright light without reflections or glare on your Nikon 1 J5 , Coolpix P900 , P610 and More Cameras!
- Use with touch screen cameras and most 3-inch LCD screens following a 4:3 aspect ratio (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3" WIDESCREEN FORMAT 16:9 RATIO DISPLAYS)
- Innovative folding shade design protects your screen from scratches and impacts and keeps your camera looking new.
- Easy three-step installation and included squeegee provides a secure connection without adhesive bubbling.
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Shade Dimensions: 2.5" W x 1.8" H x 3" Diagonal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 5.51 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.09 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Very well worth the money, not expensive to replace if it breaks, and it protects your screen when the camera is not in use.
Had to superglue the screen to camera.
The screen does what it's supposed to do, block sunlight from hitting the screen, but because it is superglued to the camera not sure what I'll do if it ever breaks.
THE real problem, however, is with Nikon not the hard screen protector company.
Use of the camera without such a screen is very often near impossible and such a hard screen protector should be a standard, permanent part of the Nikon camera NOT an add-on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't fit in my nikon 1 j5's screen, it is too small.. it does what the drescription says but not recomended for this particular camera model.Published 1 month ago by Freddy
My Nikon is virtually unusable in bright sun. I bought this shade to help. It does help a little, but not as much as I expected. Read morePublished 2 months ago by GS
Did not work for me. Fit Nikon as described however only minimally reduced glare on screen on a bright sunny day. Not effective in Florida sunshine. It's now in the trash!Published 5 months ago by KathyH
Great service and product. Loved the ease of installation and helps greatly to see my camera screen in bright sunlight. Very inexpensive protection and photo taking assistance!Published 12 months ago by Howard
It doesn't stay on! It falls off when you handle the camera and even when using it. Waste of money.Published 13 months ago by The Good Life
We could not use it for the camera we bought it for. Some problems with it sticking on the camera. Once we got it on, its ok.Published 13 months ago by JS