HeHa Women Heart Rate Monitor Sleep Tracker Weight Loss Calorie Counter Fitness Watches with Sleep Monitor Alarm Clock
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whether you're working out or lying in a hospital bed, continuous heart rate monitors provide a window into the health of your heart. With HeHa heart rate monitors-which instantly tell you how fast your heart is beating—can help you exercise at the right intensity. HeHa heart rate monitor iphone compatible will offer a simply but direct way to let you know your heart health.
- The human heart has a natural pacemaker that keeps it beating steadily and in a safe zone. But it's not uncommon to be out of your regular zone-when you're working out, for instance, or if you have an abnormal heart rhythm, known as an arrhythmia, like atrial fibrillation. HeHa Bluetooth heart rate monitor will monitoring gadgets are making it easier than ever to monitor your heart rate in daily life.
- For people with an arrhythmia like afib or ventricular fibrillation, heart rates can be extremely variable. During an episode of fibrillation, the heart rate may go over the maximum, even at rest. HeHa strapless heart rate monitors watch can pick up an irregular heart rate, which previously went unrecognized. A multidimensional (restoration, biological age, stress and balance) Health Index is derived from accurate ECG signals, NASA HHT technology and the R&D by Taiwan National Central University
- HeHa sports tracker heart rate monitor provides 3-min Breathing Training to help lower high blood pressure and reduce mental stress. It has built in breathing guides that allows you to use your respiratory system to gain control over your cardiovascular system and nervous system and track the effects. It helps train your breathing so you focus on each breath. Start it at anytime or any where, just take a few minutes at office, stuck in traffic, on the train or before you start or end your day
- Fits wrist circumference 7.87 inches (200mm) or small. Items shipped from Amazon and can be returned within 30 days and HeHa offer lifetime warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HeHa Qi is approved health monitor by *Harvard & TW Hospital also a striking smart wristband fitness tracker in CES 2016.
* A data collection tool in clinical research at Brigham and Women's Hospital, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School and used as a dedicated device in clinical research by National Taiwan University Hospital.
HRV is a new method for assessing the effects of stress on body. It's measured as the time gap between heart beats that varies as breathe in and out. In general, a high HRV indicates dominance of the parasympathetic response, the side of the autonomic nervous system that promotes relaxation, digestion, sleep, and recovery. The parasympathetic system is also known as the "feed and breed"or "rest and diges" system. A low HRV indicates dominance of the sympathetic response, the fight or flight side of the nervous system associated with stress, over training, and inflammation. That¡¯s why more and more people has been using HRV for decades to track the health and recovery of their patients, and it's why HRV is a predictive indicator of overall heart health, risk of heart attack, and other cardiac events.
Health Monitor 2-min health check, your electrocardiographic signals are measured for HRV analysis. Including, Restoration: the activity of parasympathetic nervous system which determines your ability to switch from a tensed state to a relaxed state. Biological Age: What your actual body age is. Stress: How stressed you are. Balance: Assessing the balance of your autonomous nervous system.
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Smartphone Compatible: Most smart phone(iPhone 5 / iOS 7.0 and above / Android 4.0 and Above)
Endurance: 30 days(Based on a daily usage of 16 hours in walking mode, 8 hours in sleep mode, 3 Qi index measure and 1 breathing training)
Charging: 1 - 2 Hours (Charge for 8 hours before the first use)
Memory: Record data of 7 days
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package included two additional wrist bands in addition to the installed matching black one. As a slightly larger than average male, the band fit my wrist comfortably but without additional notches to spare.
PREPARATION FOR USE
The battery appeared largely discharged upon receipt from Amazon. As directed in the instructions, I charged the watch for at least an hour prior to use. A USB charging cord was provided. During charging, the phone displays a multiple segment charge indicator in the shape of a battery as shown in the video. By way of comparison, the fitness watch is substantially smaller than my Seiko diver watch.
I very much recommend that you read the included manual before attempting use. Although I’ve been using and programming computers for decades, I did not find this device to be particularly easy to use initially.
I found the free HeHa Qi app on the Android PlayStore as noted in the manual. Pair the watch with your phone using the Android app (an iPhone app is reportedly also available). Once paired, use the app to sync with the watch. Once synchronized, the watch will automatically obtain the correct time from the cell phone.
The app asks for your age, sex and weight to properly quantify and compare fitness measurements. Registration of the app is required. I do not recommend providing your actual birth date as requested; being a few days or weeks off should not matter for purposes of data correlation.
FITNESS MEASUREMENTS USING THE WATCH AND APP
As shown in the video, various fitness measurements are available using the app. While heart rate and some other measurements are also displayed on the watch, I found it much less frustrating to rely largely on the app for all readings other than the current time. While I tested both the breathing and heart rate analysis, only the later is shown in the video. Each measurement requires at least two minutes to properly tabulate. At least three repetitions of the heart rate test were required to provide biological age estimation. While the measured heart rate was a bit higher than during my last physical examination, I recommend testing the device’s accuracy against a more recent manual reading by a medical professional.
I found that, contrary to my initial experience, the device was both useful and reasonably easy to use. Its reliance upon a smart phone for most fitness measurements was an improvement over another recently reviewed device, which attempted to run Android applications on a tiny one inch screen.
Since I liked the device, I gave it four stars. If you are inclined to also use the walking and sleeping functions, you might even love it. Since my technical video reviews require substantially more effort to produce than most on Amazon, I’d appreciate a helpful notation if you found it as such.
"This product was received at a free or discounted price in exchange for my review. I am a technology journalist and pride myself on providing fair and honest reviews. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have."
I love how the watch notifies me, when I hit my 10,000 steps. It also tracks sleeping patterns, but I have hard time syncing the app and watch when it comes to the sleeping part. I only am successful for half of the nights only. Hopefully I figure out the syncing part soon enough.
But overall, this watch is perfect for fitness tracking, it also has a heart rate measuring option through the app.
The watch comes with black, pink and blue wrist bands. They are easy to change and very durable.
I received the product at a discount for testing purposes. All opinions are through my experience with the product and are not effected by the discount received.
It tells me my heart rate and sleep patterns.
I love all the colors makes it match any outfit.
the battery can hold a charge for a long time. I really like that.
I like how with the band it is more secure that other activity trackers I have used.
I wont lose it. yay
I loops thru and then fastens
I feel the price is a bit high for it not to show caller id info or text info both of my other bands do this and they are cheaper in price about the same in quality.
I received this product with a promotional discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review