|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||AK-T1201121|
|Style||Smart Wi-Fi Plug|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
[Energy Monitoring] eufy Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Works With Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, Wi-Fi Enabled, White, Set Schedules, Countdown Timer, Control Remotely, Away Mode
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE POWER SWITCH: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant compatibility, in addition to the EufyHome app, let you turn on or off plugged in devices from anywhere.
- SAVE MONEY: Track energy usage of devices and set operating schedules to eliminate unnecessary power consumption.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: Just download the EufyHome app, set up, plug in your device and use.
- MINIMAL SPACE REQUIRED: Compact size supports up to 15A of power to devices and designed to keep second outlet available for use.
- WHAT YOU GET: eufy Smart Plug, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sharing Is Caring
Eufy's Smart Plugs are meant to make everyone's life easier, so giving access permission to other users is as simple as accepting a request from another EufyHome account. Revoke access at anytime.
No Hub Required
Eufy Smart Plugs have Wi-Fi capabiliities built-in, so just install, set up via the EufyHome app, and use. This is smart living made simple.
Open the EufyHome app and sign in.
Plug your Smart Plug into an outlet.
Connect Smart Plug to the Internet using the EufyHome app.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a reliable Google Home setup in place, and I logged in to the service as directed, and found two unfortunate roadblocks with Eufy smart plugs and Google Assistant.
1) The name you give your plug matters. We use ours with two lamps, and I had to name it "Living room light" for the command "turn on the living room light" to work. Originally the plug had the name "Living Room", and then asking Google to turn on or off the lights won't work. In their defense, this isn't really a failing, because you can use a whole lot more than lights with these plugs, so the fact that I have to specify what's plugged in to them in the name is something I warn a buyer about, not a problem.
2) Google Home is certainly unreliable when it comes to these plugs. I have two Google Homes in two separate rooms of my house, and almost every time I go to ask for a light switch, Google swears it's not available. I can ask one Home to flip the lights and it won't work, but I can ask the other Home on the same network and it'll work a treat. Sometimes both Homes say "the living room light seems to be unavailable" and I can pull out the Eufy app and both lights are connected to the network and working just fine, especially with their own app. It's sad that I can't use my voice to control these reliably, but the short reach to the app or to the button on the plug doesn't make it a deal-breaker, just a product apparently too cheap to be reliable.
I do suspect this is a software issue with Google/Eufy however, because the app and button is as reliable as I could ask for. I suspect there's a bug with Google's systems and Eufy's systems, and I implore the developers to fix this. For comparison, I have several other smart devices on my network and Google never fails to control them.
The energy monitoring isn't something I use regularly, since my house is already somewhat energy-saving, but I appreciate that I can just use a $14 plug to measure energy instead of buying a more expensive Kill-A-Watt. As far as I can tell, it's accurate and easy to understand.
Four stars for being another cheap and functional quality product from Anker(owners of the Eufy brand), but one star lost for advertising compatibility with Google Assistant, something that flat doesn't work in my tests.
I purchased 2 just to start getting home control set up for some basic lamps in my house. I use Google Home and the setup was very easy. Just plug it in, download the Eufy Home app, connect it to wifi, then enable it on the Google Home app. Once that is complete they can be controlled via the app, or through Google Assistant (Home) by either the specific name you've given it, or just by saying "Ok Google, turn on the lights", etc.
There's a couple of things I'd like to see improved. First, suport for 5GHz routers would be nice, but definitely not necessary right now given that everything still supports 2.4GHz. Just to future proof though it would be nice. Second, I know there is a mini version available for slightly higher cost, but getting these things smaller would also be great. With the current size it's not possible to plug 2 into a single outlet.
Completely pleased with these plugs and plan to buy more!
Most recent customer reviews
The app itself is great; It's clean and logically laid out.
The price is great.Read more