Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 310 reviews
on May 11, 2017
One would think by the sixth season, the show would start to lose it's appeal, but not so with Monk. This show just keeps getting better and better. Each episode is great, but one of my favorites is when Monk has to prove to the Captain that his girlfriend is not the woman he believes she is, and as a result, they are on the outs for most of the episode, until she accuses Monk of making a pass at her which the Captain knows is completely out of character and impossible to believe.

As with all the other seasons, this is a must purchase.
on January 26, 2017
Monk, "the world class detective" is hillariously debilitated by fears and compulsions. His assistant, Julie (narrator in the books) helps him work around his limits. The supporting characters believe whole-heartedly believe Monk can solve the unsolvable murder cases. However, working with Monk on cases is one twist and frustration after another. Easy, feel good mystery without graphic gore, sex, or bad language. I love the Mysteries because of the characters. I never get tired of Monk in film or books.
on March 15, 2015
Just love this series! Perfectly written, directed, acted, filmed. Lightening in a bottle!

I have soo many fave episodes...Mr. Monk on the Airplane is in the top five! Mr. Monk and the boy. Mr Monk and Snoop Dogg (yes I know that's no the real title, HeHe) Mr. Monk gets a dog. Mr. Monk's biggest fan (Sara Silverman).

My one regret is that Sharona should have been by his side for the series. Natalie just was a weak character and so subservient.
on January 19, 2015
One of the NOW classic shows that should be remembered into the ages to come. I love most of the episodes that were made and the other one or two should not be given any negative points. That is because they were made well but it wasn't the type of show for me (subject matter).

This show deserves 10 stars. I hope that Tony S will be able to make another character in the future that will hit the heart of the viewer just as much as this one did.

I loved all the other characters in the show too. They should be getting credit for their parts. I feel that the show is a sum of all its parts which make the whole what it is.
on March 11, 2017
MONK is a big hit in my family. I also used it in a Special Education classroom for disability awareness and acceptance. Kids loved it! Thanks.
on January 12, 2016
Our teenage grandson (14) loves Monk DVDs. We had a couple of the shows downloaded on our DVR and he watched them at our house and he loved them so much. So when I found that Amazon sold the entire series, I started purchasing the DVDs for my grandson for various special occasions. He was not expecting to receive Season 6 as one of his many Christmas gifts and was thrilled Nana didn't forget his love for Monk.
on June 28, 2016
One of the best shows every!!! I was so sad when it ended.
on April 12, 2017
I'm happy.
on January 16, 2012
We became irregular watchers of Monk after season five--it seemed that every story line was too predictable (or the fact that he would solve the case in a bizarre, unpredictable fashion became predictable!). But, since we owned the first five seasons, and I wanted to know how the show ended without skipping to season eight, I started purchasing the other seasons--and we have been delightfully surprised. I don't know if it is because we had been away for so long, or because the story lines really are fresher, but we have really enjoyed picking up where we left off. There have been many new developments in Monk's character, and the others on the show. We are enjoying it all over again, and savoring every episode.
on February 15, 2015
One of my favorite episodes of Monk. Can't say enough about the series.
If you have not watched this program you are missing out on a good thing.
Movie arrived quickly and in great condition.
Loved this DVD. Great story line and really funny. Would watch this again