- Hardcover: 347 pages
- Publisher: Bucknell Univ Pr; 1st Ed. edition (December 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838755933
- ISBN-13: 978-0838755938
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,672,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Monkey Farm: A History of the Yerkes Laboratories of Primate Biology, Orange Park, Florida, 1930-1965 Hardcover – December 30, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
So happy to find this title.
I'm only part way in to the book so far, and anxious to read all the much more. The Monkey Farm is part of Orange Park Florida's history and having grown up in the same immediate (then wooded) area surrounding the Monkey Farm, it was part of my Family's history as well.