|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 5.5 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||P-VAR30-307|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Monkey Hook Picture Hanger Home and Office Pack, 30 pc set
|Price:||$9.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MONKEY HOOK" PICTURE HANGER VARIETY PACK: 3 Varieties Included: 10 Original Monkey Hook, 10 Gorilla Grade (made of thicker steel so it holds up to 40% more weight than Original) and 10 Flush mount (hanging small items that MUST mount FLUSH to the wall.)
- The Amazing MonkeyHook one of the most innovative and fun-to-use products you have ever discovered! Once you try it, you'll want everyone who is important in your life to know about it!! Its Low Profile feature results in a hook that is only nominally visible and makes only a tiny hole.
- The Amazing MonkeyHook is a lightweight, super-strong spring steel product that enables anyone to hang a picture, mirror, or wall accessory of up to 50 lbs. securely and in just seconds, with No Tools Needed!!
- This breakthrough product is uniquely engineered to make hanging pictures, mirrors, or 'anything hangable' a simple, easy process anyone can do. Just find the spot where you want to hang the picture and you are seconds away from being finished.
- MonkeyHook EZ Drywall Hanger' Self-Boring tip enables you to penetrate the drywall, using simple hand pressure and a back and forth twisting motion. Then, the shaft simply slides through and with a final push the Self-Locking Feature locks the MonkeyHook securely in place, with only the hook exposed and ready for your ready-to-hang picture.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, there are some quirks that can be issues for some people. As pointed out by some other reviewers, there are some spots on your wall where you just simply can't use them. They work by piercing through and being supported by the drywall itself, so if there is a stud behind the wall in the spot where you want to hang something, you simply can't use them there.
I was recently using them to hang signs and mirrors in my basement, and also ran into problems using them too close to the ceiling. That is another quirk. My basement has a low ceiling, and I was hanging some signs high on the wall, near the ceiling. The Monkey Hooks require room to spin over inside the wall, and I was not able to use them here either.
In the spots where you can use them, though, they are great and are a real time saver. I certainly prefer them to a hammer and nail, where I can use them. I would recommended them, just know that they can't replace a hammer and nail 100% of the time.
I don't impress easily, but I have to admit that the simple design, ease of use and weight capacity of these hooks has me awestruck. It took longer to open the package than it did to pop in one of the "Gorilla" hangers and hang the mirror. I will never hang another item by any other method than by using these hooks (unless the desired location just happens to align with a stud). In fact, I hope I never run into a stud again because these hooks are quicker, easier and just as reliable as screwing a fastener into a stud and with the Monkey Hooks, I don't have to drag out any tools to get the job done.
Well, I am sold. The regulator clock is on the wall, next to the front door, and is solid. Great invention!
One complaint I have is that with heavy items that are repeatedly taken off and replaced, the install hole quickly widens, causing loss of friction and possible slippage. Therefore, I prefer them for things I plan to hang and then leave where they are, such as mirrors, pictures nd even a heavy storm lamp. Seller was great, with fast delivery.
I've found similar products in stores, but the packets have a fewer number - like 3 per pack - and they cost a lot more that way. They also seem to be shorter length than the Monkey Hook brand.
This pack of 30 comes with different sizes to hold different weights. Just keep the paper insert that shows which hook for which weight picture. These are handy to have around.
It took me abt 2 minute and Im so happy I have it up finally! I would definitely recommend these ole Monkey Hooks :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These thing are great. Simple to use and they seem very sturdy. Just find the stud (to miss it) and wiggle a bit through the drywall and turn and its done.Published 24 minutes ago by P. Schaap
Great hooks! I love them. This is my first time using them and I have to say they are great. They are sturdy and hold a lot of weight. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Steve C
These hooks are very simple to use and hang pretty heavy items.Published 17 hours ago by books are mah thanggg
Been using these for a couple of years now. Wouldn't use anything else.Published 1 day ago by Kimmie Chipagua
Hooks are okay packaging is a little difficult. Once opened hooks are a mess to keep organized. It should have come with separate holders.Published 1 day ago by Cookie
These simple hooks are amazing! They are supper easy to install, and are strong.Published 7 days ago by Pinkcat