Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monkey Light M232 - 200 Lumen - Bike Wheel Light - 32 Full Color LED - Waterproof
|Sale:||$57.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 200 Lumens and 32 Full Color LEDs; 360 degree visibility
- 42 themes and 16 colors with hundreds of combinations
- Rugged, waterproof construction designed for daily use in all weather conditions
- Hub-mounted battery - keeps wheel balanced
- Lasts up to 20 hours on 3 x AA batteries
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Color||32 Full color LEDs, ultra-bright LEDs|
|Item Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Model Name||Monkey Light M232 with 48 Themes Bike Wheel Light|
|Package Height||0.63 x 9.45 x 9.92 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.44 pounds|
|Size||Fits 20" and larger bicycle wheels (20, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 700c)|
Start a Party!
When the sun goes down stay visible - the Monkey Light M232 turns your evening bike ride into an instant party. The MonkeyFX system creates thousands of amazing patterns in your spinning bicycle wheel. With cutting edge digital light art, the M232 is sure to get you noticed at night.
The Monkey Light provides great front, rear and side visibility at any speed. It creates full color patterns on your spinning bike wheel at 10 to 40 mph (15 to 65 km/h). The 8-bit themes are instantly customizable - with on-board buttons you can choose the themes and colors to fit any situation.
The M232 is easy to mount on the spokes of nearly any bike - Road, City, Cruiser, Mountain and BMX bikes. The light is perfect for daily commuters, urban cyclists, casual evening riders - anytime you want to be visible after dark or in the rain.
* 1 Monkey Light M232 Bike Light
* 1 Hub-mounted battery holder
* 1 stainless steel anti-theft strap
* 3 rubber mounting pads
* 8 plastic mounting straps
* instruction sheet with 21 languages
* 2 year warranty
* Power: 3 x AA batteries (any type), NIMH rechargeable provide best performance
* Battery life: up to 20 hours
* Fit: bicycle wheels 20" or larger.
* Riding speed: up to 40 mph (65 km/h). Patterns visible above 8-10mph (12-15km/h).
* Visibility: front and side visibility when mounted on front wheel. rear and side visibility when mounted on rear wheel.
* Mounting: straps to spokes of wheel with vibration-proof 3-point mount (included).
* Rugged IP67 fiber composite construction designed for daily use in all weather conditions
* 32 ultra bright full color LEDs (16 on each side)
* Made in the US
Seller Warranty Description2 year warranty!
Top customer reviews
Installation: bit of a bitch and the button system is a little confusing but my 11 year old figured it out right away.
I live in Vancouver where it rains constantly and I ride every day; so far they've held up. I haven't tried to change batteries yet. That looks tricky.
You have to pedal pretty fast and you seem to need two M232 panels to make that "full wheel" lighting effect shown in the promo pictures. It's a total motivator to pedal faster but I must admit I've had a few near-misses trying to catch a glimpse of my wheel in passing window reflections. You gotta be careful when you're being awesome.
So I was cycling home last night when a passing car slows down, rolls down their window, and hollers out at me as I'm trying to get my MonkeyLights spinning faster: "Thanks for the lights, man!"
Huge puff of skunky smoke billowed out at the same time. They waved and drove off. True story.
Ridden in crazy rain and had no problems.
The only annoying part about them is the on off switch is a little hard to find quickly. And it would be a dream if interface was a little more user freiendly. But whatever, it's not all that bad... Buy them, you won't be disappointed.
I managed to separate the wiring leading from my front light to the battery mount (some clumsiness when I took the front wheel off to mount the bike on my car). I checked with the company to see if I could send it back to be repaired, and they actually instead are replacing the broken part. All the communication regarding this happened by email in just a few hours, and they were very kind and understanding. I love the fact that not only is the product fun and a great tool for safe riding, but the customer service is also superb. I will certainly buy from MonkeyLectric again!