- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00P9K83GE
- Average Customer Review: 715 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,563 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #35 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs > Tactical Backpacks
- #335 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #793 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Monkey Paks Tactical Backpack Bundle with 2.5L Hydration Water Bladder and 3 Molle Bags
|Price:||$59.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIP WITHOUT STOPPING * Hydration backpack water bladder lets you easily sip on the go with a removable 2.5L large mouth BPA free bladder.
- STOW GEAR FOR YOUR 3-DAY EXCURSION * US Army style backpack has a huge capacity plus a ton of MOLLE webbing for all your gear requirments.
- 3 MOLLE ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED. Organzie All Your Gear In Different Pouches or Bag
- MADE FOR THE TOUGHEST OF TERRAINS * Tactical backpack made of 600D strong nylon & heavy duty big teeth zippers with paracord to keep them quiet.
- ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY MILITARY STYLE BACKPACK FROM MONKEY PAKS *We offer a 100% full love it or return it guarantee, our outstanding customer service is our number one goal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You never know what life is going to throw at you. You need to be prepared for that unexpected emergency, impromptu camping trip or mission.
That doesn't mean that you have to clutter up your closet with multiple gear bags.
The only bag you need is the Monkey Paks “Big Monkey” Tactical Backpack!
The “Big Monkey” US Army style backpack gives you complete control over your gear in one easy-to-carry, ultra durable design.
The modular design includes a removable waist, fanny, or shoulder bag that can also be used by itself with the included belt or shoulder sling.
It’s perfect for all your small items with its built in organizer and 4 zippered pockets.
Then there are two detachable zippered side pockets that are 5.5 inches by 2.5 inches by 8 inches in size.
Completing this US Army backpack is the main pack 20”H x 12”W x 5.5”D which has 2 double zippered compartments.
With the Monkey Paks Large Tactical Backpack, you're prepared to take on all types of weather conditions and terrain.
The pack will withstand rain and snow with 600D nylon construction. The included water bladder system makes this a hydration backpack as well.
Quality double stitched seams help to prevent rips and tears, making this the only military backpack you'll need for years to come.
The zippers are even constructed with quality heavy duty big teeth that function smoothly, and paracord is included to allow for whisper quiet operations.
Get the Monkey Paks “Big Monkey” Tactical Backpack and you are sure to be ready for anything!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I normally do day hikes of between 6-10 miles, with the occasional 15 miler, or even a multi-day trip. being able to get all of my gear that is needed and keeping it organized and accessible is critical. I took it out for 2 weekend hikes, totaling about 15 hours of trail and test time.
1.Roomy enough for everything I need for a multi day/weekend backpacking trip
2.Well done stitching and secured zippers with pullcords
3.Functional MOLLE attachment points that alleviated one of the cons below.
4.Multi compartment organization that worked as expected. I mean, having to dump the pack looking for TP in a hurry is not my idea of fun.
5.The included hydration bladder. I mean who doesn't need another one? It was time to replace my old Omega which leaked. I needed this one.
6. Well placed and functional waist belt and chest straps.
7.Functional compression straps for the main compartment. my clothing, food, and Hennessy hammock compressed nicely, keeping my center of gravity intact.
1.Once loaded up with my 3 day list, I had to make multiple adjustments to my loadout due to the lack of a backboard or minimal internal frame. When you're going to be on foot for 8 hours of rough cross country trekking, keeping your load balanced and feeling flat on your back can be a pain. It leads to early onset fatigue. This is easily remedied by adding an insert to the side of the pack that faces the wearer's back (in my case - a spare stiffening panel/insert from my stolen Cambelbak BFM). No, I'm not back in Iraq again, but I do comprehend all too well the need for a stable and comfortable pack.
2. The bottom pouch said "whee" as it swung back and forth driving me to the point of lunacy. That is, it did until I used the molle attachment points higher up to stop it's swinging back and forth during a rest stop. Problem solved with my MOLLE speed clips and relocating it.
All in all, I'm happy with this one after the 2 small mods I made. It's my go-to weekend pack for the foreseeable future. Thanks, Monkey Paks, you've made a repeat customer out of me!
Defiantly a good campout bag that will fit all my usual camp supplies. I can't wait to get out and use it.
So here's the thing... the pack itself worked pretty well, after I fixed a few of the problems that went wrong.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! (I'll get to that after though)
So the pack itself is decent. It is definitely not an ideal candidate for hunting or serious long term backpacking. However, if you would like a cheap two day hiking pack, this will do the trick (with some minor alternations).
1. the shoulder STRAPS buckle together and the plastic buckles are very poor quality. It was kind of weird bc the right shoulder was the only one that broke (and it did so twice). I ended up just cutting both buckles off and tying the strap through the loop that the other end of the buckle was affixed to. With this change it worked very well. The drawback is that it no longer adjusts, nor does it clip (obviously).
2. The STRAPS that buckle the sides together tore out. BAD STITCHING was the culprit here. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about this unless you know how to sew and can reinforce the straps. The top straps, however, worked very well even with weight added to them (not alot, just a small folding chair for a child).
3. the additional MOLLE packs. This backpack has straps that you can affix additional little packs to. The small packs on the side and the detachable fanny pack strap in front are things that you add on. I LOVE M.O.L.L.E. systems. They are great. However, these have minor issues. the two side packs are attached by velcro, so they can be noisy. Also, they can be a pain in the butt to reattach if they are full and the pack is full. The front pouch has measures in place to prevent it from falling off, but if your movement is sporadic, it will eventually fall off (sooner than you'd probably think.
Solution: Deal with the velcro noise with the side packs. It's bad, but if your planning on stalking something in the woods (hunting animals, not people you freaks!) you are going to scare away all of the game. For the front/ fanny pack, just keep the strap that goes around your waist on it and loop it around your waist. It should stay much better. If you are so inclined, it would make a really good fanny pack. \
4. The zippers are standard zippers. Most people would like this and for most normal pple this should not even be an issue at all. This is VERY nit-picky. BUT the zippers on my MOLLE vest, as well as on serious tactical gear, are mostly fabric. The point of this is so that you don't hear the metal part of the zipper bouncing up and down.
SOLUTION: It comes with a BUNCH of chord that you can use to replace these zippers with. Just cut them off, tie the string through and burn the ends so that it stays that way.
Those are my complaints and how I fixed them.
Strengths/Pros to this bag:
1. IT'S CHEAP!!! It is a bargain pack. Remember that.
2. The customer service is GREAT! The guy who addressed my problems was super helpful. He was as congenial as can be and even gave me 2nd day delivery for the replacement he sent me bc I needed it for a weekend trip. I can't say enough good things about him. I may be making his life more difficult by telling you all this, but he really was great.
3. Hydration Bladder worked VERY well. Comes pretty much ready to go. Just give it a rinsing and you'll be fine.
4. MOLLE packs. It comes with additional MOLLE PACKS!!! If you like tactical packing of equipment, then you probably like MOLLE packs (or similar brands). The actual tactical straps held on very well.
5. Water resistant. enough said. Don't submerge the bag though... or you're an idiot
6. you can store A LOT in this pack.
There is more to say but I have a time restriction. It really isn't as bad as some of the reviews. Just do little fixes and you'll be fine. It did for me for a weekend camping trip and a hike to the top of a mountain this weekend so it can't be that bad.
Thanks for reading my extended review
Most recent customer reviews
Straps slide you basically have to sew them in place, mole style accessories don't stay on snaps just don't stay.Read more