Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this pendant! It actually looks MUCH better than the photo online. However, one BIG problem...When I received the pendant, the initials are not in the correct order!! I was VERY specific in my order as to the placement of each initial. I'm really not quite sure how this happened. Desperately hoping the seller will correct their mistake.

To top it all off, because of the estimated delivery dates offered by the seller, I paid $28 to have this item priority/express delivered as a Christmas gift. (I've since learned this item is manufactured & shipped from Israel. Hence the absurdly exorbitant shipping cost). I have requested an exchange from the seller, but I have not heard back from them. I can only assume this is going to turn into a disaster, as I'm sure they will not replace the incorrect item before they receive it back in Israel, which I'm sure will cost me another large sum of money. I am SO very sad & disappointed.

Moral of this review...Be even more specific than I was with the placement of your initials!

Example...Say your first name starts with an A; your middle name starts with a B; your last name starts with a C...Your initials would be ABC...BE SURE TO TELL THEM THE EXACT POSITION FOR EACH LETTER!
Far Left: A
Middle: C
Far Right: B
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 28, 2014
I received this necklace as a graduation gift and absolutely love it!!! Many of the reviews say that it is thin, which is true, but it holds up very well. Multiple times I thought I bent it, but it held its shape! I recommend this necklace to anyone who is a southern belle like me!
on December 31, 2014
This necklace is beautiful! I ordered it for myself and was not expecting anything great for the price. I was so pleased with the quality of this piece of jewelry. It is the perfect size and the letters are so pretty. I will be ordering another one for my mom. LOVE!
on June 24, 2013
I ordered this in silver to make sure I love it before I order in Gold. It is beautiful. Monogram is perfect length. Very nice customer service and very quick shipping! Very very happy with my necklace thank you!
on December 27, 2013
After having a mixup and getting someone else's after waiting three weeks for if (did not catch was shipping from Israel)
The company promptly responded to my emails, apologized, was able to get my order to me on Christmas Day via Fed X. Was very impressed with the quality and the handling of the mixup. Could not beat the price. Think will order one for myself after seeing the one I ordered for my daughter. Very pleased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 19, 2014
When we got the necklaces that we ordered, the letters seem a lot thinner and more delicate than this picture, which makes me feel like it could break easily. Also, one necklace arrived with the beginning stages of tarnish already, and the other one was a little warped and doesn't lie completely flat.
on July 8, 2013
Great deal! It came one week after I placed the order, and looks fantastic. It's much cheaper than others I've seen in local jewelry stores, and looks just as nice.
on June 24, 2013
Came within a week of being ordered. The necklace is absolutely beautiful. The box is a little tacky, but is still nice. I will be ordering more of these for friends and family and one for myself! Perfect gift!
on December 18, 2014
Was disappointment with the quality of this necklace. The letters do not look like script writing enough. This was a gift, but I may have to re-order from another source. On a positive note, the price was good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 24, 2013
Vrry pretty necklace and very nice for price. The chain is shorter than I would have liked. I get compliments

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question