Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Stocking Stuffers hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 22, 2011
I really enjoyed this version of Monopoly. It would have been better if it had come with more monopoly money, only because I don't know where to buy this edition's money separately. It arrived on time after I had to contact the sender. They said it wasn't their fault it got mailed to the wrong address, however it was, Amazon had the right shipping address and my other product made it with no problems. I did eventually get them to mail me another copy. I do hope that the first one made it back to them. All in all I am happy with my purchase.
on February 8, 2010
This is ok. Maybe I'm too much of a Monopoly Purist... This only gives 4 characters to move with, & those are not fave characters. It also adds some kind of a "Super Tink" to the Monopoly game concept. I'm not a fan of that, & we generally play w/o it.
on January 24, 2010
My daughter really wanted this Monopoly game because it's Disney, but beware of the change in rules and trying to decipher what is what as far as properties and railroads etc. Otherwise, it's a neat change to the standard standby:)
on January 14, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my daughters. They are 20 and 15. They have several editions of monopoly & they love this one as well. I have played with them. I wouldn't recommend this for any little kids. It is more complicated & has small parts. My girls love it.
on July 11, 2012
The grandkids and I really enjoy this version of monopoly and it has a couple of things that speed up the game and make it exciting. This version is fun.
on April 18, 2015
As I remember I buy this monopoly together with other items when I was still at Afghanistan for my baby and still they playing it every night. Thank you
on January 5, 2012
Cute game based on real monopoly game. 7 year old grandson loves it. Same format as regular game but it uses Disney places for real estate property.
on September 18, 2012
best family game ever. this game keeps all the kids interested from the age of 5 to 1o. they always want to play. money well spent.
on January 24, 2011
great gift for my friends who just got back from disney world. this was a grand slam!!!
we loved it !!!
on January 31, 2016
A Classic Game!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question