Monopoly: Adventure Time Collector's Edition
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22 Properties from the land of Ooo
- Players improve their properties with Tree Houses and Castles
- 6 Collectible Adventure themed tokens
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Players will buy, sell and trade locations from the Land of Ooo. Players improve their properties with Tree Houses and Castles.
From the Manufacturer
Players will buy, sell and trade locations from the The Land of Ooo. Players improve their properties with Tree Houses and Castles.
Legal DisclaimerShipping from Chatham, NJ
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Crenstone||Amazon.com||Yachew LTD-||Everydaysource||Everyone needs something|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||19 x 19 x 0.25 in||3 x 8.75 x 8.75 in||10.5 x 15.75 x 2 in||6.25 x 1.75 x 9.25 in||10.5 x 15.75 x 2 in||15.75 x 2.01 x 10.51 in|
|Item Weight||2.15 lbs||1.1 lbs||2 lbs||0.9 lb||1 lb||2 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The overall artwork is very strong and just like the series!
- The property tiles are well chosen and thought out and very series specific (Hobo Camp, Fire Kingdom, etc.). Their versions of "railroads", "utilities", etc. are also pretty good. "Jail" and "Free Parking" could be better of course, but we think to keep their copyright they can't change these at all so they are standard.
- The "Ooo-Dollars" look great and are series specific with character's pictures on them. You do have to get used to different colors though (blue bills are not worth $50, which are instead now purple, etc.). One other review said no money was included, that must have just been their box. There are enough "slots" in the money holder so that each bill gets its own place.
- The "chance" and "community chest" cards are funny and showed a lot of creativity. Most of them relate to a specific episode of the show. Even though those cards are not shown in the standard product description pictures above (as of May 2013) they are definitely included in the set, so nothing is missing.
- Instead of houses you get green houses they call treehouses, and they call the hotels "castles", but they are just yellow hotels. So really, these are just different colored standard monopoly pieces no matter what you call them. In Spongebob Monopoly, they made real pineapple shaped houses and krusty krab shaped hotels. I could live with just green houses, but hotel shaped castles is pretty lame given the high cost of this edition. How hard is it to make a castle look like a castle???
- Smaller board. The board is slightly smaller than regular Monopoly boards (by about an inch on each side), so for example when you try to put four houses on a property there is not enough space to fit them all in a straight line as in most older monopoly editions. I'm sure they did this just to save money.
- Character tokens. You only get six tokens (Spongebob monopoly had seven), and they are a little small and not as detailed as past editions. You are also missing some good characters here. No BMO token, no Gunter, no Lemon Grab, etc. Overall, those characters are a little underutilized given their popularity, especially Lemon Grab who is reduced to pretty much just a chance card. Unacceptable!
Overall a good/fun version, but for what you pay for it they cut some corners we think need to be pointed out. Wait for the cost to come down a little, or just know what you're getting if you decide you can't wait! 4 1/2 bro hugs out of 5.
The artwork is great. I would have chosen different character pieces for the game because Treetrucks is unstable and LSP looks messed up. Also I was a bit sad that the houses and hotels were just normal house pieces but it's a small matter. The money is funny and I love the cards. It relates directly to the show which made playing this with friends that much better. Totally worth it!
Overall there are a lot of original features to this set. The "Chance" and "Community Chest" cards are all new themed text. The money is themed. And of course the board is completely themed.
I give this a 4 star instead of a 5 star because of the "Tree House/House" and "Castle/Hotel" pieces. I really think that they could have altered these slightly for the game with not much of a problem. Instead they are just the typical pieces, just green and yellow instead of the normal colors.