Top critical review
One person found this helpful
GOOD GAME - BUT COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER....
on February 22, 2012
Let me start out by saying that this is a fun Monopoly game but the sloppyness of development really takes away from the overall experience.
- The Street Boards are a lot of fun
- When you have 4 human players, the game rocks
- I like the concept of unlocking things in game without having to buy (tokens, etc.)
- Mandated that the game must have 4 players to start
- Only comes with two Street boards. The rest are really really expensive and can only be purchased
- Computer characters get old fairly quickly
- Poor choice of buttons. The button the user expects often does match with how the game was programmed which leads to a lot of rework (trades don't get submitted, houses don't get built, etc.)
Overall, this is a fun game, but it seems like Electronic Arts was more interested in nickle and diming the consumer with upgrades than providing a comprehensive monopoly game.