Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 22, 2012
Let me start out by saying that this is a fun Monopoly game but the sloppyness of development really takes away from the overall experience.

Pros

- The Street Boards are a lot of fun
- When you have 4 human players, the game rocks
- I like the concept of unlocking things in game without having to buy (tokens, etc.)

Cons

- Mandated that the game must have 4 players to start
- Only comes with two Street boards. The rest are really really expensive and can only be purchased
- Computer characters get old fairly quickly
- Poor choice of buttons. The button the user expects often does match with how the game was programmed which leads to a lot of rework (trades don't get submitted, houses don't get built, etc.)

Overall, this is a fun game, but it seems like Electronic Arts was more interested in nickle and diming the consumer with upgrades than providing a comprehensive monopoly game.
on October 18, 2017
I have no complaints, course it's not like the board game but if i wanted the boardgames i would if bought that instead.
Anyways it's a pretty good game very entertaining. It's not my typeof game playing but it sure keep kids happy. Its fun.
worth buying if you wish to understand monopoly better. đź‘Ś
on February 7, 2011
This is a great spin on a classic board game. However, there are bugs that need immeadiate attention. Some of these bugs almost make the game useless.

Host Migration!
-After hours of playing a game of Monopoly on Xbox live the Player One, who was a human host, went bankrupt. Understandingly, instead of staying online to watch the other three players duke it out, he decided to quit. Instead of the online host being switched over to the next player, the game just ended! Just like that. Imagine how extremely frustrated you are when you just spent 2 hours in a game, you bankrupt a player and then the whole game just cuts off because the host quit the game! I didn't want to play this game anymore after this happened a second time.

Additionally, there have been a couple of times when the game would just freeze.

These two things need to be fixed immeadiately. Otherwise, this is a great game.
on January 3, 2011
Absolutely love this game! I play this with my wife and kids all the time. It's suitable for all levels of skill and makes playing Monopoly a lot easier and a lot more fun. This game even allows you to change little things to match the way you "played it when you were a kid." Lots of fun characters to be, each with their own funny actions / reactions to the game. Plus, you can use your own avatar to play the game.

The only thing that I might complain about would be the fact that there are only 2 cities to play that come with the game, and 1 that you can purchase. Considering the fact that the game is called Monopoly STREETS, I would think that there would be a few more. But there are lots of other boards that you can play on, so it really isn't that big of a deal.

Overall, I highly recommend this for anyone who has ever enjoyed playing Monopoly. You'll love it even more now!
on November 23, 2014
Gets Old Fast and very repetitive. The actual board game is fun when you move pieces but watching the same action over and over and going through the long sequences run this game long and hard to play. Gave it up after the second time we played it and we enjoy Monopoly, the actually physical board game - just not the video version.
on July 29, 2015
The 3D cities are fantastic, and make the game very fun and interesting to play. The normal flat boards with the characters running across them are even worse than the old PS1 version. At least that one had cut scenes of the properties and more trading options. But nonetheless still a very fun game to play with friends, even if you need a controller for every player.
on July 8, 2016
This game is getting harder to find. Great price. My son wanted this for his birthday. We love playing it together. As far as I'm concerned it's the best monopoly video game out there I wish they didn't stop making this version.
on October 20, 2017
Love this game, play it all the time!!!!
on December 31, 2012
love this it works great bought this to use with my xbox system this game is fun love the animation of it and is very easy to play would buy another with no hesitian would recommend to anyone interested in buying one
on March 17, 2011
The game if a lot of fun. I played it for a long time and at one point it froze up. I had to power down my Xbox 360 and reboot. I'm a mature person, so it may be easier for young people, but I think it is difficult to navigate through the game. I'm very computer literate, so I find it frustrating to have to go through so many different screens (and some a difficult to locate) to make changes or just to start a new game. I hope these are issues that are being worked as new games are created and improved.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.