Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on September 22, 2011
I purchased two of these cables to try to alleviate a problem that had developed with my cable/internet setup. I have a coax splitter hooked up in my living room with my cable modem on one out and my tv on the other. This worked fine for almost 2 years with normal coax cables, then I started getting interference- the TV signal degraded a lot and the internet would drop out unexpectedly. I thought the problem was the splitter itself (the cable guy also told me that the splitter was the problem), but after swapping it out to no avail I did some research and apparently the problem is interference between the two devices. Switching to the Quad-shielded cables has cleared it up completely, plus the nice short length has eliminated the rat's nest behind my tv.

I'd recommend this as a solution if you're having similar problems, especially as the price of 2 of these is way less than for a fancy-pants splitter (which was going to be my next thing to try).
on May 25, 2013
These are coax cables so no need for huge fanfare, but they are nice quality (nice enough for my use) and the price is definitely right. Used these to split the incoming cable coax line to my Time Warner cable/phone modem and the new modem I bought to avoid the annoying $4 monthly modem fee. Worked like a charm! Wanted to buy short cables so not too have a rats nest of cabling. Remember that coaxial cabling is very stiff and cannot be bent on a dime, so don't buy them too short. These seemed to be the perfect length, not too short, not too long.

One thing to note: I did some basic research online and read somewhere that if you split the incoming coaxial cable line, then the subsequent lines should be the same length or you might experience issues. Not an electrician or cable guy, so please do your own research. At these prices, no big deal buying a matching pair.
A very nice RG6 patch cable. It comes in various lengths and the 1.5ft was just what I needed hooking up MOCA adapters to existing cable outlets.

The thing that distinguishes pre-built cables for me is the quality of the connectors and molded boots. These are excellent and the screw-on nut turns well facilitating solid and reliable connections.

It was very easy to setup and worked perfectly. It is (as cables go) nice looking. It's a fine cable and I think worth 5 stars.

Hope this helps someone.
on April 4, 2017
If by being able to watch cable without loss of signal, it changed my life for the better.
on September 22, 2013
I'm a big Monoprice customer, and usually buy direct from their site, but purchased this one from Amazon to take advantage of the Prime 2-day shipping (as I needed it fairly quickly, and Monoprice tends to take a week or so). Rock-solid build quality, as I would expect from any Monoprice item. Works well!
on March 19, 2014
Coax are pretty standard for someone like me. The only issues I had ever noticed with other coax in the past has been:

Signal Strength - Albeit this is a short cable, it has good signal.
Flexibility - Others I have had have been flimsy or rigid, this one is just right in terms being flexible but durable.
Connectors - Others I have had at times have connectors that don't turn unless the cable is just right. This cable connector spins freely as you connect it.
on April 22, 2017
good value
on July 17, 2013
I bought a 4-port HDTV signal booster/amplifier so I could feed a signal to 3 TVs, and needed a short piece of coax cable to install it. I have bought Monoprice products in the past and have not been disappointed, so I was happy to find this available from Amazon as well as the 4-port HDTV signal booster/amplifier. Buying the cable pre-made was a higher-quality and less expensive solution than making my own short cable, and neater than buying a longer pre-made cable locally and coiling it.
on September 5, 2015
Cable ends did not seem to screw on securely to the various connectors I tried. Also felt these cables caused more signal loss than their length would indicate. Maybe I got a couple of cables from a batch where the ends were not properly attached.
on September 25, 2016
Very short cable but exactly what I needed to scootch my TV just a little bit to the left without having a long length of cable left over to deal with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question