Monoprice 108320 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones - Silver
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Featured in 4 Stylish Colors for pairing with your favorite electronic device
- Easy-Fit Design for Comfort and Fit, 3.5 mm plug
- 1 Pair of Soft Earpads Included, 1 Year Limited Warranty, Parts and Labor
- Huge Drive Unit - Diameter 14.2mm Delivers a Full and Rich Sound
- Impedance (ohm/1kHz) - 32
- Long 48" Cord offers Full Range of Motion
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With its stylish design, these Monoprice earphones will prompt complete strangers to ask you where you got them, but you won't hear a word they say as you rock on down the highway! Made with a noise-isolating design and producing clear and solid sound, these earphone are a great way to enjoy your favorite music from your iPod or other portable music device. They fit comfortably into the ears and produce solid bass notes and clear midrange tones, both normally a weakness in earphones, thanks to the large 14.2 mm driver unit. The package includes three different sized pairs of silicone earbuds, for a better, more comfortable fit. The 48" cord terminates in a gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo plug, which connects to most popular music devices and phones, with better connectivity and corrosion resistance than the more common nickel and tin-plated connectors. The end result is a pair of earphones that are made for the rigors of daily use from the music fan on the go! Amazing sound clarity, hard-rocking bass, and durability. Who could ask for more? What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more! Note: For best results these earphones should be broken in by playing pink noise through them for about 24 hours. The difference in sound quality before and after the pink noise break-in period can be quite dramatic.
Top customer reviews
- Worst stock tips ever. Monoprice MUST know this, but at $8-$11 price range and how many they sell, no reason for them to change this.
- Odd design. For some people they will just flat out not fit in your ears. For me, it feels like my ear was the original mold. They fit PERFECT (well except for the stock tips).
- Awful Microphonic Cable. Meaning, every time you move the stock cable, you are going to get noise in your ears. Best to sit still using these.
Ok, on to the Pros
*Note* - to get the best sound out of these you HAVE to get aftermarket tips or steal tips from other IEMs you have. Most would say this is enough of a reason to give the 8320 a bad review, but once past this SUPER easy fix, your world will be forever changed, by a $8 IEM.
- Once the ear tips are replace (*Update, I now use the Comply T-400 Tips) the overall Sound Quality will blow you away. Though, I have no idea why these are called "Enhanced Bass" IEMs. They are not bass heavy at all. They are bass neutral. You hear the music the way it was meant to be heard. Not too much bass, not too much Treble or Mids, but just the right amount of each.
- The sound that comes out of these is perfection at a super budget level. They should not sound this good. They should not cost this little. But they do. They really do.
Of course you do not have to believe me. Check out the Head-fi forums and read for yourself. The best trained ears in the world will tell you the same things about these IEMs.
I can see why people give these lower ratings. These are not ready to go right out of the box. They need tips, they need the right shaped ears and to be used when not moving at all. Though once all these requirements are filled, they are 5 STAR IEMS. For me, they are 5 Stars and More.
sound good in my imac, sound good in my samsung phone, sound good in my fiio player. plugged into my skull for longer than 25-30min I need a break. These monoprice buds 'isolate' external sound like a simple rubber singe baffle will [from 7 to11db of noise isolation].
great for the $ at around 10 bucks, Clean and clear sound. great in an imac, great in a samsung 7 phone, sound quality 8+out of 10. I give these an A. Wish i could remember who recommended them. I would add them to my Big Christmas Card list not just my regular list. Matter of fact... great 'stocking stuffer' gift or secret santa gift for the under 20$ gift swap.
7 to 11 db noise isolation. I would call these earphones inadequate for motorcycle ridding, with SPLs in the 70 to 85db range or above. [thats a rice rocket parked and idling inside a 350$ helmet with a neck roll and leather jacket :) or a huge windscreen going 20mph inside a modular helmet]. Further the 'package' sticking out of your ear makes you look slightly like a Doctor Who character being mind controlled by the robot men and that aint comfortable inside a helmet.
These phones are fine with a note taking audio recording pen, you would not mind leaving them in your school bag to have them to review audio notes. You will be able to 'isolate' out just enough noise while you eat a burrito in the food court to re-listen to the Professor explain Descartes effect on the modern mind/body discussion with out burrito juice running into your audio gear, or trying to balance the pen in your ear to hear. The cords are what I consider wrapped in a very quality way to prevent tangling and protect the device for a 10$ earphone. Would work fine to monitor your ham radio, listen to Mp3s, be able to hear a voice mail on a street, and all while NEVER worrying about loosing them or damaging them and being out a fancy set of expensive earpieces. For piano music nice sound, but might become uncomfortable in 30min consider spending another 50$ for ER7 s' [comfort+++, isolation ++++, sound++]
I would own 3 pairs of this earphone, leave them in the pocket of jackets, buy a small case for them, leave in my car, leave in my book bag, use them with my phone for mp3 music or directions [from any phone], use them at the ATM or terminals where [I aint putting my fancy phones plug in that jack!] The sound quality is useable, clear, surprisingly good at 10$, the best sounding earphone I have heard for under 15$. better than what comes with a 700$ samsung phone and absolutely use able.
If you want better;
you can find better sound quality for 35$ and then move into another league for [60-70$, eg. ER7s] and again improve into the major league with [ie. entymotic ER4 pt s[ 250-300$] Then the next improvement in sound quality puts earphones in a price range that I will not carry in my pocket, or wear on my Motorcycle, or keep in my bag or let out of my sight, or ever use outside a controlled studio for fear of damage :)
other sound advice :)
If you want better sound quality than an average phone playing mp3s...this is my 'bang for your buck list'
1. buy better earphones [the best use of 100$ to improve sound]
2. improve the source, By the time you get to those 35$ and 75$ ear devices you can benefit from better music sources [FLAC files of your CD collection vs mp3]
3. up grade your listening device. at least a 'good quality' telephone handset [eg. iphone 3, fiio player, android device [not a note 3 poor DAC/sound] by the time you have a fiio quality player [70$] you can hear the difference in MP3 >CDs>AAC> 96/24 FLAC> MQA [gotta have a player that actually reproduces MQA or you will be one of the people saying 'what junk, i cant hear any difference'.]
Hey soul brother...
Can I borrow you copy of hey soul classics?...
No my brother..
You must buy your own.