Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-E..." and save 69% off the $64.76 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone Bundle with 3.5mm to 1/4-Inch Gold-Plated Adapter Plug and Accessories (5 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DJS - DJs can put in some long hours as they spin the tunes and they need equipment that is both comfortable and rugged enough to withstand heavy use. These Monoprice Pro Headphones are designed for the professional sound spinner and the casual listener that wants the best quality sound and best durability available. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- EARPIECES - The earpieces on these 'phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. They swivel up to 90 degrees so they can double as a makeshift set of speakers. The headphones can extend up to 1.5" on each side and are wide enough to fit over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won't break.
- HEADPHONE WIRES - The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted. This means that if you break a wire, you don't have to throw away the headphones or make a messy repair just get a new cable and you're ready to rock again.
- COMPONENTS - The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these 'phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies. The kit comes with two 3.5 mm male-to-male, gold-plated audio cables and a 3.5 mm to 1/4" gold-plated adapter plug. The thicker cable is over 11.5 ft long and is well suited for professional work and for laying back on your couch to enjoy the tunes. A thinner, lightweight cable is also included, which measures about 50" in length and is better suited for more portable operations.
- WORKS WITH - iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and many many other audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These ARE the HEADphones you've been looking for.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
OneOdio Adapter-free Closed Back Over-Ear DJ Stereo Monitor Headphones, Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing, Telescopic Arms with Scale, Newest 50mm Neodymium Drivers- Glossy Finsh
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
Monoprice Hi-Fi Light Weight Over-the-Ear Headphones - (108324)
Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise Cancelling Headphone w/ Active Noise Reduction Technology (10010)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Value Max||OneOdio USA||Patozon||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Monoprice|
|Color||Black||black||1 Black-Red||Black||Not Applicable||Black|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 9.3 x 3.5 in||5.51 x 7.09 x 3.94 in||5.31 x 7.28 x 3.35 in||10 x 11.4 x 4.1 in||9.2 x 9.3 x 3.6 in||14.3 x 12.8 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.08 lbs||0.66 lb||0.69 lb||6.7 ounces||0.88 lb||2.97 lbs|
|Additional Features||foldable||Tangle-free-cord, Stereo Monitor, Studio Monitor & Mixing.||High-Fidelity, Foldable||Output Sound Pressure Level 96Db/Mw||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, lightweight, tangle-free-cord, volume-control||universal-phone-control|
DJs can put in some long hours as they spin the tunes and they need equipment that is both comfortable and rugged enough to withstand heavy use. These Monoprice Pro Headphones are designed for the professional sound spinner and the casual listener that wants the best quality sound and best durability available.
The earpieces on these 'phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. They swivel up to 90 degrees so they can double as a makeshift set of speakers. The headphones can extend up to 1.5" on each side and are wide enough to fit over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won't break.
The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted. This means that if you break a wire, you don't have to throw away the headphones or make a messy repair; just get a new cable and you're ready to rock again!
The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these 'phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies. The kit comes with a 3.5 mm to 1/4" gold-plated adapter plug.
Also included are two 4-foot 3.5mm audio cables. One is a standard 3.5mm TRS cable for casual listening with all audio devices. The second is a 3.5mm TRRS cable with a single-button inline microphone/controller that allows for play/pause control and phone answering capability on all types of devices (iOS and Android).
High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These ARE the 'phones you've been looking for!
- 1x Over-the-Ear Pro Headphones
- 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm M/M audio cable with inline microphone/controller
- 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm M/M audio cable
- 1x 3.5 mm F to 1/4" M adapter plug
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other headphones I have like my mdr v6 are more studio focused cans which are great for detail listening but I always find them to be a tad harsh. Also they always bring out the weaknesses in steamed music (im looking at you spotify). These cans though not as accurate are more pleasurable to listen to with varying quality of music. I'm always amazed when I pick these up over other more expensive cans I own. One of my dj buddies summed it up best, the sound they produce is just plain "fun". This is especially true if you like electronic music.
Just do yourself a favor and click buy you will not regret the purchase.
I grabbed these headphones for $20 used before a 5 day vacation. My first test of these was when riding in a car for about 3 hours. First of all, if you listen to a lot of hip hop like I do, you'll need to adjust the equalizer. On my iPhone I set it to Hip-Hop. This really makes the bass hit. The drivers are fairly large so it explains why bass notes vibrate my ear. I used to have Beats Studio 2 headphones. Yeah, the audio quality was slightly better, but these have almost as much bass. And at least for me (maybe I have a small head), these don't smash into my ears like the on ear beats did.
There's only downside to the sound. I'm not audiophile but the mids being recessed is noticeable. Also, the treble can get shrill after a while. I don't think the bass is muddy like other reviewers. I notice a lot of detail in the music. Overall though, pretty good sound quality. Seems it would be as good or better than a skull candy or sol republic, but a lot cheaper.
I have not tried these with classical music. Rock seems fine. With classical though, I'm assuming you'd want a high fidelity open back headphone at home. Then again, monitor speakers is what I'd invest in.
Now onto the comfort. These didn't seem to cause a huge pressure on my head. I wore them for over an hour and that didn't not bother me. My ears did get sweaty but since there's space in the headphone, I did not notice it nearly as much as on ear headphones. The big downside is the head band. I had to extend it all the way so it didn't press into my head. It is still uncomfortable, and I have to adjust it a decent amount. But if you are busy and distracted you may not notice. I will soon be getting a knitted headband to increase comfort.
Build quality seems fine. I'm not worried about anything cracking. One of the cables has an mic I think, but I haven't tested it. Cable feels cheap though, I'd get a braided 3.5 mm cable online. I love how to headphones fold up to fit into a case or bag.
On a related note, these are PERFECT for movies. I watched Empire Strikes Back on these and the sound was seriously fantastic. No issues whatsoever.
I'm giving these a four out of five because of the headband comfort and cable. If someone these problems were addressed later, I'd give them five stars. They are fantastic travel headphones. I'd use them at home. Not sure id use these for mixing (I have some flat Sonys I use for that.) If you listen to a lot of bass heavy music, like rap and electronic, you will like the sound.
Go and buy these! They are worth the price!
They come with two wires, one about 2 feet, the other 6-8. I use the longer cord whilst plugged in around my computer, and the other as a "Travel Cord". It was about the same length as a typical pair of earbuds, with the added benefit of being detachable, which was nice going through airport security or getting situated in the backseat for a long car ride.
The headphones themselves transmit sound as well as one would expect from a pair of $50 headphones. Personally, I find that they block sound out in just the right balance of "Don't Want to Hear Background Noise" and "Have to Hear the Door Open". If you're looking to listen to music or loud game noise, they'll work very well. Be careful though, the wire sometimes gets unplugged if it's jarred around, and that will cause the left ear to go out on you. Just check that it's plugged in fully if you rock out too hard.
I did recently manage to break them. I dropped the headphones (probably somewhere between the 20th and 50th time from 3-5 feet), and the left ear went out. The fix took maybe five minutes, and the internals are relatively simple, which surprised me. I tried repairing another headset once, and couldn't navigate the maze of wires and circuit boards, where this has one small board with three wires and the magnet. The ear covers are easy to remove and replace.
Overall, it's a good-sounding, versatile, reliable, and resilient pair of headphones, and when I can't repair my pair anymore, I'll definitely buy another.