Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-E..." and save 72% off the $64.76 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone Bundle with 3.5mm to 1/4-Inch Gold-Plated Adapter Plug and Accessories (5 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.07 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DJS - DJs can put in some long hours as they spin the tunes and they need equipment that is both comfortable and rugged enough to withstand heavy use. These Monoprice Pro Headphones are designed for the professional sound spinner and the casual listener that wants the best quality sound and best durability available. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- EARPIECES - The earpieces on these 'phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. They swivel up to 90 degrees so they can double as a makeshift set of speakers. The headphones can extend up to 1.5" on each side and are wide enough to fit over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won't break.
- HEADPHONE WIRES - The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted. This means that if you break a wire, you don't have to throw away the headphones or make a messy repair just get a new cable and you're ready to rock again.
- COMPONENTS - The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these 'phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies. The kit comes with two 3.5 mm male-to-male, gold-plated audio cables and a 3.5 mm to 1/4" gold-plated adapter plug. The thicker cable is over 11.5 ft long and is well suited for professional work and for laying back on your couch to enjoy the tunes. A thinner, lightweight cable is also included, which measures about 50" in length and is better suited for more portable operations.
- WORKS WITH - iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and many many other audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These ARE the HEADphones you've been looking for.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
OneOdio Adapter-free Closed Back Over-Ear DJ Stereo Monitor Headphones, Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing, Telescopic Arms with Scale, Newest 50mm Neodymium Drivers- Glossy Finsh
Monoprice Hi-Fi Light Weight Over-the-Ear Headphones - (108324)
Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise Cancelling Headphone w/ Active Noise Reduction Technology (10010)
Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Patozon||OneOdio USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||I-BE|
|Color||Black||1 Black-Red||black||Not Applicable||Black||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 9.3 x 3.5 in||39.37 x 39.37 x 39.37 in||5.51 x 7.09 x 3.94 in||9.2 x 9.3 x 3.6 in||14.3 x 12.8 x 3.4 in||4 x 9.5 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||0.56 lb||0.69 lb||0.66 lb||0.91 lb||2.58 lbs||5.82 ounces|
|Additional Features||foldable||High-Fidelity, Foldable||Tangle-free-cord, Stereo Monitor, Studio Monitor & Mixing.||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, lightweight, tangle-free-cord, volume-control||universal-phone-control||lightweight|
DJs can put in some long hours as they spin the tunes and they need equipment that is both comfortable and rugged enough to withstand heavy use. These Monoprice Pro Headphones are designed for the professional sound spinner and the casual listener that wants the best quality sound and best durability available.
The earpieces on these 'phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. They swivel up to 90 degrees so they can double as a makeshift set of speakers. The headphones can extend up to 1.5" on each side and are wide enough to fit over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won't break.
The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted. This means that if you break a wire, you don't have to throw away the headphones or make a messy repair; just get a new cable and you're ready to rock again!
The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these 'phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies. The kit comes with a 3.5 mm to 1/4" gold-plated adapter plug.
Also included are two 4-foot 3.5mm audio cables. One is a standard 3.5mm TRS cable for casual listening with all audio devices. The second is a 3.5mm TRRS cable with a single-button inline microphone/controller that allows for play/pause control and phone answering capability on all types of devices (iOS and Android).
High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These ARE the 'phones you've been looking for!
- 1x Over-the-Ear Pro Headphones
- 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm M/M audio cable with inline microphone/controller
- 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm M/M audio cable
- 1x 3.5 mm F to 1/4" M adapter plug
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ good bass
+ strong full-bodied midrange
+ very good sound isolation; much better than the similarly priced Sennheiser HD201 in this department.
+ light for a fullsize headphone
+ detacheable cable. Super-easy to replace if needed.
+ solid construction for headphones made of all plastic. Seems less flimsy than the HD201
+ highly flexible headband and great range of pivoting.
+ foldable for maximum portability.
- rolled off highs, which is quite noticeable due how much these phones emphasizes the midrange.
- because it is so light and made of plastic, you can hear sound being transmited through the cable if the cable rubs against anything.
- very uncomfortable headband after about 15 minutes. The padding is small and segmented into 3 sections. This creates small areas of contact which adds extra pressure to top of the head. Not good for someone with a sensitive scalp. I'll have to find a way add extra padding to them.
- The use of vinyl material for the ear cushions. I would have prefered some softer cheap pleather instead which would be more comfortable. However, the vinyl material does aid quite a bit in sound isolation. That's why they tend to use this material for hearing protecting earmuffs.
In many ways, this headphone is the opposite of the Sennheiser HD201, which another bang for the buck contender. The HD201 was shy on bass, and good at everything else. These Monoprice headphones is a bit shy on the treble, but good at everything below. The HD201 was kind've thin sounding, but the Monoprice phones sound more fullbodied while not needing as much power to drive. You still hear the highs with these, but they are recessed back while the midrange takes center-stage. It is very good for vocals and bass. Things like hi-hats and cymbols will take a backseat. Not necessarily a bad thing though because you can listen to these longer without being fatigued. My biggest gripe by far is the uncomfortable headband.
Besides my decision to keep using the headset, there were still some problems with it. Prolonged use made my the top of my head hurt as the headset didn't curve nicely over my head but instead, rested on top of it. The ability to unplug the chord from the headset itself is kind of nifty, but also annoying. Several times, a quick movement would catch it on something and pull it out, stopping the music.
Here comes the bloomer. I was very careful to not let my siblings mistreat them and they were not used very often. Nevertheless, within one month, the plastic casing on the left earpiece snapped in such a way as they would not fit on my head anymore. Then the thing completely fell apart. I was sorely disappointed. I do not recommend this product, although it is possible that mine was just a defective one. There are a lot of 5 star reviews on it. Who knows?
2. Pretty nice sound, although it only registered in one earpiece
3. Comes with extra chords, which although annoying to have to plug into the headset, are useful if you want to listen to music in different ways (I used the large chord for my keyboard and the small one for my MP3 player)
4. Fairly comfortable with short use (up to 30-35 minutes)
1. Sound registered in one earpiece
2. Chords which you have to plug in are too easily pulled back out by accident
3. Painful to head after prolonged use.
4. Apparently cheap design; mine broker after one month of lenient use and good treatment.
That's all folks. Hope it helps.