- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 8.2 x 2.9 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01853JZAO
- Item model number: 112506
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monoprice 112506 Premium 3D Printer Filament PVA 1.75 mm .5 kg/Spool, Dissolvable
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D printer filament PVA 1.75mm .5kg/spool
- PVA Dissolvable 3D printing filament
- Easily remove the support elements from your Finished PLA printed object
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
|Item Volume||0 fluid_ounces|
|Item Weight||1.10231131 pounds|
|Material||PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol)|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Easily remove the support elements from your finished PLA printed object using this 1.75mm PVA Dissolvable 3D printing filament from Monoprice! support elements are required when printing objects with an overhang. Normally these are printed using the same material as the main object, which requires you to painstakingly remove the supports. This can be time consuming and can result in damage to the printed object, requiring you to restart the entire process. This 1.75mm PVA filament is designed to serve as the support material when printing with PLA as the main material. The PVA material dissolves in water, so trimming the finished product is as easy as dropping it into a bucket of water. It comes on a 0.5kg spool and prints at temperatures between 190 ~ 200°c.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?