Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Monoprice Full-Motion Wall Mount Bracket for 32"- ..." and save 67% off the $68.16 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monoprice Full-Motion Wall Mount Bracket for 32"- 46" and some 50"-55" TVs Flat Screen TV (LCD, Plasma, LED) - VESA Mount, UL Certified
- Fits TV with VESA mounting patterns from 75X75 TO 400X200
- Supports up to 88 lbs
- Tilts from 0 ~ -10 degrees, swivels from -90 ~ +90 degrees
- Extends from 3.75" to 18.75" from wall
- Brick or Concrete mounting only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Full Motion Wall Mount Bracket for 32" - 55" TVs, Max 88 lbs
Monoprice wall mounts are constructed of high-quality cold-formed steel for the ultimate in safety and reliability. Each wall mount has been strength-tested to ensure it is safe for both your equipment and your family.
Full motion wall mounts offer the ultimate in comfort and flexibility. You can adjust your television for the most comfortable viewing angle no matter where you choose to sit.
Capable of mounting any television with a VESA mounting pattern between 75x75 and 400x200 to any type of wall, this mount is ideal for displays ranging from 32" to 55", weighing up to 88 lbs.
- Fits VESA patterns from 75x75 to 400x200
- Designed for 32" ~ 55" displays
- Supports up to 88 lbs
- Swivels +90 to -90 degrees
- Tilts from +0 to -15 degrees
- Extends from 3.8" to 18.7" out from the wall
- Mounts to brick, masonry, & concrete type wall
- Includes built-in level
- Steel construction
- Mounting hardware is included
- RoHS compliant
Tools Recommended for Installation
Philips Screwdriver, 10mm Drill Bit, Electric Drill, Marking Pen or Pencil.
Why Choose a Monoprice Wall Mount?
Safety You Can Trust
On average, Monoprice sells a new wall mount every minute of every day! Each wall mount has been strength-tested to ensure it is safe for both your equipment and your family.
With a Monoprice wall mount, you don't need to make a trip to the hardware store because each mount includes all the hardware needed to secure it to your wall.
Monoprice wall mounts are fully VESA compliant, making them compatible with any modern flat-screen television. You can trust that your television will be properly supported when you use a Monoprice wall mount.
Monoprice not only stands behind every wall mount they sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, they also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
One of the great things about the new HDTVs is that they can be easily mounted to a wall, which frees the top of your furniture from a big heavy television and provides theater-like viewing angles, all in the comfort of your own home.When purchasing a wall mount there are several basic considerations. The first is the weight of your display versus the weight limit of the mount. You should look for a mount with a weight capacity that exceeds the weight of your TV by at least 50%. The reason for this is that the rated weight capacity of a mount is the absolute maximum weight it can withstand without incurring a structural failure of some kind. Also, the weight of the mount itself is included in the maximum capacity. The second thing to look for is a mount that can accommodate the mounting holes on the back of your TV. The actual size of the display itself (e.g., 42") is of almost no concern. The owner's manual of your TV should show the VESA size required, which is measured in millimeters. The third thing to look for is the type of mount. In general, there are three basic types: fixed, tilting, and fully articulating with tilt, swivel, and extension. Which you should choose depends entirely on your needs and your budget. This mount has the following features: Mount Type: Fully articulating Wall Type: brick/concrete Minimum VESA: 75x75Maximum VESA: 400x200Weight Capacity: 88 lbsTypical Display Size: 23~37"Minimum Extension: 3 3/4"Maximum Extension: 18 3/4"Tilt Range: 0° to -10°Swivel Range: -90° to +90°Material: Steel Wall Plate Dimensions: 3.9" x 9.6"Front Plate Dimensions: 18" x 8"Features: fits VESA 75x75 thru 400x200, built-in level, hardware included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- somewhat easy to latch the tv onto the wall mount.
- included leveling bubble is a great help (always check with a level though.
- center hole included right above the level bubble to initially hang the bracket and help mark subsequent screw holes
- fits smaller (32") tvs without the bracket showing on each side
- instructions are lacking... Small print and pictures. Luckily, there install is straight forward.
- screw used to adjust the tilt is a little difficult to get to once mounted.
- safety screw on each side of the mount underneath doesn't screw against the bracket. More of just a catch to make sure it can't be pulled off (I guess it does what it is intended to do, but I like the idea of it hitting the bracket)
Most recent customer reviews
Otherwise, secure and easy to install