|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||103733|
|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monoprice HDMI Port Saver Male to Female - 90 Degree (103733)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tight spaces giving you a problem connecting your HDMI cable
- This port saver will help ease the strain at the point of connection to eliminate damage to the HDMI ports on your television and other devices
- Dimensions: 1" x 7/10" x 1/2"WARNING: Since port alignment differs from one device to another it is difficult to state which way this port saver will point on your particular device
- For that reason we offer two different angled models one with a 90 degree bend which angles toward the beveled side of the connector and one with a 270 degree connector which points in the opposite direction
- Please look at the orientation of the HDMI port on your device to determine how it is aligned and whether this port saver will point your cable in the direction you desire
- HDMI the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tight spaces giving you a problem connecting your HDMI cable? Tired of having to move your equipment just to reach those hard-to-get-to-places? Use an HDMI port saver to save time and efforts in your cable setup! Our 90 degree HDMI port saver (male to female) gives you the flexibility you need without risking bending your HDMI cables excessively which may damage the cable or even worse the ports on your expensive equipment. This port saver will help ease the strain at the point of connection to eliminate damage to the HDMI ports on your television and other devices. Dimensions: 1" x 7/10" x 1/2"WARNING: Since port alignment differs from one device to another it is difficult to state which way this port saver will point on your particular device
Top customer reviews
there are two types of angles for these angled ports: 270 and 90. the 90 degree one shown here has the flat end point that helps point the HDMI port downwards (for my TV) which it's assume it's what most of you are looking for. the 270 degree angle obviously helps the HDMI port point upwards. obviously there are industry type of applications for these type of angled ports.
for me this is to maintain the lean profile of my ever slimming television. in the past I didn't mind the the chromecast or other dongles sticking out of the back of the TV but so much of the TV scene has changed in the past years that unless you TV is backed against a corner you'll find them annoying enough to get one of these.
Make sure you buy the correct one for your application. Since you can only insert it one way, the female end will always point in a particular direction. You may need the other one that is, essentially, "flipped"...like this one: HDMI Port Saver (Male to Female) - 270 Degree
The connector is hefty and tight, and I see no change in picture quality. I'd have no problem buying this again.
Note: As of July 2012, the current picture on this item is accurate. It is a small, very compact adapter. Pictures have been innaccurate on some other adapters: Customers receive an adapter that is much larger (or not the advertised rotation degree setting) versus the one pictured.
I have a fire stick which when input in my HDMI port, meant I couldn't plug in my VGa ports as well. This solved the issue!
I have a roku Smart TV, and the fire stick is just as fast! This adapter didn't change the speed of service.
Just what I needed for $4 with shipping, to allow my older 32" JVC flat screen to work as a smart TV.
The devices that I received and put into service work perfectly. Given the price v. shipping, I ordered a couple extra for any future needs.