Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer with Heated Build..." and save 35% off the $220.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer with Heated Build Plate, Includes Micro SD Card and Sample PLA Filament - 115365
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Monoprice Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PST | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am – 5pm PST.
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- Sample Filament diameter- 1.75mm, Filament size spool/sample- about 10ft. One sample print, Filament Color- natural/clear
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types. Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
- KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Affordable 3D Printing for Everyone
Too often, getting a 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. That isn't how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example. This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory so it's ready to print out of the box.
What's in the Box?
- MP Select Mini 3D printer
- Filament rack
- AC power adapter
- AC power cord
- Micro USB cable
- MicroSD card
- Plastic bed scraper
- Bed leveling hex wrench
All Filament Types
The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design
Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print
Unlike most other 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. Monoprice also includes a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box.
|121711 / 115365||113860||115711||115710|
|MP Select Mini 3D Printer V2||Maker Select 3D Printer V2||Maker Select Plus 3D Printer||Ultimate 3D Printer|
|Heated Build Plate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Build Area||4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 x 120 mm)||7.9" x 7.9" x 7.1" (200 x 200 x 180 mm)||7.9" x 7.9" x 7.0" (200 x 200 x 180 mm)||7.9" x 7.9" x 6.9" (200 x 200 x 175 mm)|
|Resolution||100 microns (0.1mm)||100 microns (0.1mm)||100 microns (0.1mm)||20 microns (0.02mm)|
|Max. Extruder Temp.||500 degrees F (260 degrees C)||500 degrees F (260 degrees C)||500 degrees F (260 degrees C)||500 degrees F (260 degrees C)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, microSD card, USB||USB, microSD card||USB, SD card||USB, SD card|
|Compatible Software||Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D||Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D||Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D||Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D|
|Printable Materials||ABS, PLA, XT Copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, Jelly, Foam, Felty||ABS, PLA, XT Copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, Jelly, Foam, Felty||ABS, PLA, XT Copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, Jelly, Foam, Felty||ABS, PLA, XT Copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, Jelly, Foam, Felty|
Monoprice MP Select Mini 3D Printer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
0.) Order a spool of Hatchbox 1.75mm Filament to either arrive before or at the same time as the printer. (The sample PLA included isn't enough for anything)
1.) The VERY first thing you do is use an X-acto knife to cut away the corners of masking tape covering the bed screws! LIKE I SAID THE VERY VERY FIRST THING!
2.) Use the provided Allen Key to lower the bed at each corner TWO full turns!
3.) Remove the tape from the hot end (NOT THE YELLOW TAPE AT THE NOZZLE) but the one that holds the hot end in place for shipping
4.) Plug in the power supply and turn it on
5.) Navigate to "Move>Home" and home the printer and guess what? The nozzle won't dig it's way into the print bed because what? YES we lowered the bed first!
6.) TURN THE PRINTER OFF!
7.)Now use a strip of regular typing paper and gradually start to raise each corner while checking the tension on the paper until you feel some resistance but not too much. In other words like a guitar we tune up not down!
8.) DO NOT UPDATE THE FIRMWARE UNLESS YOU NEED TO TO TROUBLESHOOT LATER ( In spite of what some gurus say on youtube)
9.) Take your SD card, load a test Gcode from Thingiverse (Print something you'll actually use like the New Dial for the MP select mini on thingiverse) it takes 26 minutes to print (NOT THE CAT! it takes too long!)
10.) After each print leave the filament in the nozzle and never try to pull it out once it cools because you'll break the hotend! To switch filament (Empty spool or different color) Preheat to 210 wait for it to reach that temp, extrude a little bit and then pull it out from up top)
I wish this info was put together in one place like this when I was reading reviews, It took me like 4 weeks to gather all the steps.
Now stop thinking about it and just order it!, a year ago you'd have to spend $500 to get a printer this good
- Very clean and sleek design, looks beautiful on a work desk.
- Light weight
-easy navigation controls
-intuitive menus (everything behaves exactly the way you'd expect, no confusing menu system)
-once calibrated, just works
-not noticeable from a room over as far as noise. (had to check up on it out of paranoia that it had stopped printing)
- Quality prints... Just look at my pictures.
Yes it is only 100 microns but for this price range, heated bed, and wide range of filaments... I was able to print a beautiful lucky cat with the little overhanging paws, and the words on the front without any issue. There was only a slight bit of slop on his left paw on the bottom but it took me all of 30 seconds to cut it off with an exacto knife.
- manual calibration sort of a pain (once set, it's solid. read instructions and do the first minute or so of the lucky cat as stated and cancel the print, just to make sure. I had no issues and didn't cancel and just let it fly.)
- a bit on the slower end... cura said 2 hours 16 minutes, actual print time more like 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- small build frame at ~ 4.7 inches length and width. (but more than enough for most projects i'm interested in undertaking, and especially if geared for beginners.
- the loading mechanism at the top, and not near the extruder end. This made for an awkward change out, I accidentally ran past the feed mechanism with the sample and tried backing it out manually and it snapped the filament... so I just loaded the new filament and hoped it would push the sample through... I even went ahead and started the lucky cat... the printer just ran with it and there was enough to do the raft then it transitioned right into the new color without issue. I was pleasantly surprised... so while i'd like to see the feed closer to the extruder I can see why they did it for keeping the machine simple and easy to use for beginners.
- not sure why a spinning selection button, i would have preferred just left and right buttons. Works the same either way, just make sure you press center to select and not accidentally spin/select and do something you weren't trying to do.
All in all 5 stars because this far exceeded my expectations.
Most recent customer reviews
I use Matter Control, so it is a little persnickety about connecting to the com...Read more
The printer stopped working after six months of ownership and under 200 hours of printing with only PLA.Read more