Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Monoprice Ultra-Slim Wall Mount Bracket for 32"- 5..." and save 60% off the $54.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monoprice Ultra-Slim Wall Mount Bracket for 32"- 55" Flat Screen TV (LCD, Plasma, LED) - VESA Mount, UL Certified
- This is Flat Wall Bracket for LCD Plasma
- This Flat Wall Mount supports most 30" to 63" flat panel screen and plasma TVs up to 165 lb weight
- The slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for boardrooms digital signage or home theaters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Fixed Wall Mount Bracket for 37" - 70" TVs, Max 165 lbs
Monoprice wall mounts are constructed of high-quality cold-formed steel for the ultimate in safety and reliability. Each wall mount has been strength-tested to ensure it is safe for both your equipment and your family.
Great for eye level installations, fixed wall mounts are the simplest to install and use. They also tend to mount the TV closer to the wall than other mount types.
Capable of mounting any television with a VESA mounting pattern between 75x75 and 750x450 to any type of wall, this mount is ideal for displays ranging from 37" to 70", weighing up to 165 lbs.
- Fits VESA patterns from 75x75 to 750x450
- Designed for 37" ~ 70" displays
- Supports up to 165 lbs
- Back of the TV is only 1.25" from the wall
- Mounts to any type of wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.)
- Steel construction
- Mounting hardware is included
- RoHS compliant
Tools Recommended for Installation
4mm Drill Bit, Philips Screwdriver, 10mm Drill Bit, Electric Drill, Carpenter's Level, Marking Pen or Pencil, Tape Measure.
Why Choose a Monoprice Wall Mount?
Safety You Can Trust
On average, Monoprice sells a new wall mount every minute of every day! Each wall mount has been strength-tested to ensure it is safe for both your equipment and your family.
With a Monoprice wall mount, you don't need to make a trip to the hardware store because each mount includes all the hardware needed to secure it to your wall.
Monoprice wall mounts are fully VESA compliant, making them compatible with any modern flat-screen television. You can trust that your television will be properly supported when you use a Monoprice wall mount.
Monoprice not only stands behind every wall mount they sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, they also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
This is Flat Wall Bracket for LCD Plasma. This Flat Wall Mount supports most 30" to 63" flat panel screen and plasma TVs up to 165 lb weight. The slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for boardrooms digital signage or home theaters. The mount includes simple to align brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to a single wood stud two wood studs or concrete. Warning: This mounting bracket is not compatible with certain LG PIONEER and Sharp brand TVs. Specifically the following models are not compatible. Pioneer: PDP-6100HD PRO-1410HD PDP-614MX PDP-6070HD PRO-1540HD PDP-607CMX PRO151FD. Sharp: LC-65D93U LC-65D90U LC-57D90U LC-65D64U LG: LG52LG50-UA (use pid# 3004) LG52LG50 (use pid#3004) Phillips 42PF.9630A137 (use pid #3004).IMPORTANT! Please note that the screen sizes listed are only approximations. The VESA pattern used to mount the display and the weight of the display are the primary indicators of whether a given display and mount are compatible. Please check the VESA pattern listed in your product manual to ensure that this mount will work with your display. Warning ~ Low profile mounts are designed to provide the least clearance possible behind your display. If you have rear facing connectors on the back panel of your display you may need angled or adjustable adapters in order to allow the cable connectors to fit between the wall and the back of your display. .Please watch our video for installation guidelines:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- somewhat easy to latch the tv onto the wall mount.
- included leveling bubble is a great help (always check with a level though.
- center hole included right above the level bubble to initially hang the bracket and help mark subsequent screw holes
- fits smaller (32") tvs without the bracket showing on each side
- instructions are lacking... Small print and pictures. Luckily, there install is straight forward.
- screw used to adjust the tilt is a little difficult to get to once mounted.
- safety screw on each side of the mount underneath doesn't screw against the bracket. More of just a catch to make sure it can't be pulled off (I guess it does what it is intended to do, but I like the idea of it hitting the bracket)
Most recent customer reviews
Otherwise, secure and easy to install