|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.6 x 4.6 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||GS811-A|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Carbon Monoxide Alarm|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc|
|Average Battery Life||10 years|
Carbon Monoxide Alarm/Detector, Battery-Operated CO Alarm/Detector (Not Hardwired) with Silence Button, Electrochemical Sensor & UL Listed (Battery Included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep Your Family Safe: Protect your family at all times with this easy-to-use carbon monoxide alarm; it works with any standard room and comes with a long life battery for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there's a power failure.
- Smart Alert: This Carbon Monoxide Alarm features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room and equipped with end-of-life signal chirp.
- Simple Setup- With a single test/silence button and no hardwired; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels keeping you safe at all times.
- Complete Protection- to ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom. All COOWOO CO alarms are strictly tested, approved by UL and environmentally friendly.
- Package Includes- 10-year limited warranty, 3 x AA 1.5V battery, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and 24/7 friendly customer service.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Clearly warns you of carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery needs a replacement.
Upgraded with a foolproof battery safeguard, the battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.
Easy to Install
Incredibly easy to install the alarm and you will be set up in seconds. This carbon monoxide is suitable for all areas of your home.
Function: Silence function
Indicator: End of life indication
Standby Current: <40µA(Average)
Alarm Current: <10mA(Average)
Operation Ambient Condition: 40oF(4.4℃)~100oF(37.8℃), 10~95%R.H.
Ambient Condition: -20~+50℃,10~95% R.H. non-condensing storage/transport
Alarm sound: ≥85dB at 10 feet @3.2±0.4KHz pulsing alarm
CO alarm silence: ≥ 5 minutes
End of life warning silence: ≥ 48 hours
Sensor range: 0 – 10000PPM
Standards conform to the UL2034 standard.
Battery DC 4.5V (3 x AA 1.5V), batteries
Volume Loud>85dB(A)alarm signal @100 feet
Sensor Type: electrochemical
Lifetime: 10 years after initial power up
What’s In The Box?
1x of Carbon Monoxide Alarm
3 x AA 1.5V batteries
1x 10-year Warranty
Note: The package and user manual are the old one , the warranty, sensor and battery life time of this Carbon Monoxide Alarm have been upgrated, they are all 10 years now, please feel free to use it. If you have any problem please kindly contact us directly, we will help you solve it at once.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The International Firefighters Association of the US & Canada do not recommend them ionization technology alarms. Instead, they recommend photoelectric alarms, which is the technology used in these alarms. (They also do not recommend the combination alarms you see, with both technologies.) They do not recommend a particular brand, nor do I know if these are necessarily the best. I do not clarm to be a fire safety expert, but I do believe it to be the case is that in general, photoelectric alarms are far more reliable and effective. Do your own research, and you may find yourself ordering a few of these yourself...
I went to the other detector down the hall and let smoke billow into vents on the detector . The other first smoke detector then started going off. Long story short there is abkut a two minute delay before these things go off in the presence of smoke. It may not sound like much but in the case of a fire 2 minutes could mean life or death. Will definitely be looking to replace these with more sensative smoke detectors.