- Age Range: 4 - 6 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 1
- Lexile Measure: 370L (What's this?)
- Series: Step into Reading
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (February 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375866779
- ISBN-13: 978-0375866777
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #266,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Monster is Coming! (Step into Reading) Paperback – February 22, 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
DAVID HARRISON has written over 70 books for children and adults, including the Step into Reading titles, Wake Up, Sun!, Johnny Appleseed: My Story, and Paul Bunyan: My Story. He lives in Missouri.
HANS WILHELM is the author-illustrator of more than 200 children's books. His books have been translated into 20 languages and have become successful animated television series that are enjoyed by children all over the world. Hans is the author-illustrator of the popular early reader series Noodles (Scholastic). He lives in Connecticut.