Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on March 29, 2016
So I don't normally drink energy drinks, but lately, its been difficult to keep my eyes open during the day and sometimes my sleep schedule gets messed up bad and I end up having to stay up 24 hours to normalize it. My last go to was Zero Ultra which a family member was drinking. While, I disliked the aftertaste of Zero Ultra, it still gave me a kick of caffeine to start the last through the day.

I decided to give Absolutely Zero, a flavor completely unbeknownst to me. What pushed me over the edge in my decision to buy this was erythritol (a favorable sweetener IMO). Fair warning, there is actually sucralose in this drink although much less in content than Zero Ultra. The sucralose aftertaste is also not present and the taste? Well, it tastes like carbonated liquid candy to me (jolly ranchers?) but is surprisingly good (better than diet Red Bull and Zero Ultra).

If you want a diet Monster drink without the high fructose corn syrup, I'd recommend this one wholly (until I get around to trying out the other flavors).

One more thing: The package weighed nearly 30 lbs, but I think the cost effectiveness greatly outweighed the heavy lifting I had to do to get this in my unit!
on September 25, 2016
Love the product but I hate how the price always fluxes. I bought this for 5.99 a couple weeks ago!
on July 24, 2014
I have always loved Monster energy drinks. The original is my favorite, but I have been searching for a low calorie low sugar energy drink that tastes good. I have been unable to find one until now. The Absolutely Zero version has a great taste. Very similar to the original Monster. Often times low calorie drinks taste awful. I'm not a big fan of artificial sweeteners. I'd venture today that if you covered this can and gave it to someone new, they'd never know it was zero calorie/sugar. The taste is unbeatable.

I too was worried about the shipping, especially after reading other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon put the case inside a box with packaging. The case of cans arrived unscathed.
on February 25, 2015
I should have payed attention to the flavor, I didn't realize I ordered the purple flavor, and I didn't like the taste of it. I did finish all of the drinks tho.. so I guess I can't say it was that bad.... I will end up ordering again, but will keep a good eye on the flavor. I hope this review can help people avoid the same problems I did... because the 2 colors of the cans are SOOOOO similar.
on March 30, 2016
Wish these were back by the case and the price back to the original price I paid
on August 7, 2014
I'm giving this a four star instead of a five star strictly because of shipping issues.

I love that Amazon carries this on the S&S program. I'm getting these about $0.40 less per can than Wal-Mart bulk prices. Can't beat that.

The flavor on this is great too. You get that classic Monster taste without the overbearing sugary uppercut the standard Monster gives. I've been getting these for almost a year now and my only complaint would be the inconsistency in shipping. About every third delivery has a box full of cans strewn everywhere. I've yet to have a can leak in the box, but it's still a pain to have 24 cans all over your box instead of in its case.

EDIT: I'm dropping it another star to *** because of the insanely sporadic price jumps. I understand small fluctuations, but sometimes this jumps more than $10 in a month.
on November 22, 2015
I have a subscription that I will be cancelling, it seems like every other month I have busted cans. This month I had 3 broken cans and the mail man would not even deliver it because the box was falling apart, so I had to leave work early to pick it up from the post office. It then takes me another 20 minutes to clean all the good cans up. I love the idea of having this product come right to my doorstep but not if it creates more work for me.
on June 2, 2017
Great value and tastes great!
on April 1, 2017
I have had better flavors
on January 24, 2016
May not give you wings. But sure gets you moving.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.