Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
TOP 100 REVIEWERon July 8, 2012
This was rather disappointing - the scooter doesn't stand up on its own due to a rickety stand on the bottom that falls out constantly.

The scooter itself is well made though the decals on ours all had bubbling from poor application. It is very Ghoulia - with a vertebrae strut, bones for mechanics, a seat that looks like raw meat, and 'brains' as a license plate. It rolls smoothly and the wheels have a soft rubbery feel. It also fully steers.

I have to agree, though, that it would be better to try to get the Toys R Us exclusive that comes with the doll. It's just not something that gets played with a lot on its own.
on December 16, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my niece, so I'm writing this based on sight alone. This scooter is absolutely adorable. My niece wanted Ghoulia Yelps for Christmas, I didn't want to give her just the doll by itself, so I was thrilled to see she has a moped! I was not disappointed when it arrived, it's so cute! The quality seems good too (considering I haven't taken it out of the box). People have complained about her pet not being included, but if you read the description it clearly states that he's not. I'm happy with this purchase, and I'm sure my niece will be too!
on February 7, 2016
Wanted to get this for my daughter for Christmas but waited just a minute too long and it went out-of-stock. So glad that they got more in because my daughter absolutely loves this toy, she has been wanting it for a while. If your child is a fan of Monster High, this is a must have.
on September 5, 2014
I got this for my 3 year old, it's definitely not for small children. She can't get it to stay up, the stand keeps breaking off when we try to use it to keep the bike up. In the pictures I could have sworn it looked like there was seat belts on the thing but there is not. There is no way to keep the doll on the bike, plus they won't bend in the correct position to even sit on it properly. It's just horrible, I wouldn't recommend it for smaller children, maybe bigger kids with better control.
on November 21, 2016
My daughter wanted a bike or motorcycle for her Monster High dolls. This was the closest thing I could find. She loves it and uses it for her boy dolls more than she does the girl dolls. It seems to be good quality, as it has held up to her daily playing and abuse. Overall I am pleased with this purchase, and so is my 6yo.
on March 8, 2016
It was so great!!! Didn't have to put anything together!!! Just came as it is!! Came with 2 helmets, one for a doll and one for her pet owl!!! Can fit any monster high or ever after high doll!! And it just perfect!!!!!
on January 14, 2017
Very fun, cute, durable little scooter and cute accessories. Only complaint is kickstand is not very sturdy and doesn't always stay attached. Pro tip: To keep doll secure on the bike, remove doll hands, insert wrists through handlebar, then snap hands back on.
on January 20, 2014
Perfect addition to your Ghoulia Yelps doll. I am only disappointed that several of the promo photos show the scooter with a Sir Hoots-A-Lot, and there is even a helmet and goggles for him, but he does not actually come with the scooter. So, unless you have a first generation Ghoulia, the Sir Hoots-A-Lot basket up front will be empty. :-(
on January 12, 2013
This was given as a Christmas gift. I would have never gotten it if I were out shopping and no list. But as an asked for gift, and also given days after Christmas. She loved it because I think she had played with her other toys, and this one was the last one.
on December 18, 2016
So far, pretty happy with this purchase, the box for the toy was a little scuffed, but other than that, it's great so far. We haven't been able to open and play with it yet, sorry.