CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Monster High Home Ick Abbey Bominable & Heath Burns 2-Pack
|Price:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Homework can be such a monster, but it's always easier with a study partner!
- These ghouls have paired up to help each other ace their hairy classes
- Making a great combination of fire and ice with Heath Burns and Abbey Bominable
- They ready to sew up Home Ick class in already fashionable fashions
- Pack includes 2 dolls and Class themed accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Finally we get a bit of variety when it comes to her hair - she has a nice side swept bang that has some glue to keep it in place, if you would like it more natural looking - the glue is easy to comb and wash out. Her hair in the back is tied into a high ponytail; with a strand of her hair covering her hairtie. Be warned that her hair is a little messy in the back, and you may have to boil her hair to get those nasty winding curls. She comes with a short dress and an apron - however; if you remove the apron - the dress itself leaves something to be desired, I feel like it is missing something - a belt perhaps. The shoes are new designs and very beautiful! And overall it is a nice look for Abbey.
- As the first doll of his character - I'm very happy that they kept true to his design, molding his hair to appear like fire, while keeping its cartoonish shape - unlike Holt. He has a unique head mold, more sharp in appearance than Jackson or Deuce. His outfit is just like the ones in the cartoon - he even comes with his jacket! Although because of the thick material - posing his arms is a bit harder to do. Be warned that his mitten may stain his hand purple in spots!
They come with a few accessories as well - including a dual-colored pie, whisk, spoon, mixing bowl, and cake cover!
Overall I think they did a great job with these two and I hope to see more Heath dolls down the line!
But my enthusiasm is not unvarnished. I’m afraid Mattel is making things really hard on their fans. They’ve made it IMPOSSIBLE to find many of these products, especially the boy dolls, at retail. They leave no option other than buying only at insanely inflated prices. This pack, at over $50, is one of the better deals to be found, with a price tag only DOUBLE the retail. But most of the boys go for prices from 5 to 25 times the original retail price. Let’s be clear. These are not vintage toys. They are only a couple years old, so such prices are hard-to-impossible to swallow.
But I blame Mattel’s intransigence, not the sellers. The sellers are just leveraging the laws of supply and demand. It is up to Mattel to do a better job. They could be forgiven for being surprised by the sudden popularity of this offbeat line when it first struck like freak lightning. They can’t be so easily excused for their subsequent response. Instead of churning out new assortments (and now a sister line ), they should be trying to satisfy existing demands for this wonderful product. Otherwise, they run the very real risk of losing lots of customer good will.
It’s basic Marketing 101, day 1 : Don’t hype a product you can’t deliver. Mattel is failing this part of the course, and they are failing their fans in this regard. MH’s tagline is, “Where the party never dies.” Well, the party may die a sad and untimely death if Mattel doesn’t get their head out of their ***.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cute and as expected. Seemed to be a little better priced here than what I've seen in stores.Published 2 months ago by lacey
great price!!! bought for my 10 y/o daughter, she LOVES Monster High! great deal!Published 3 months ago by AC
I had purchased this two pack earlier in the year hoping to finally add Heath to my collection. But, upon opening the package, Abbey's leg fell right off. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Giana_
My son and his "sister" both have one of these items and they just love them. They play with these for hours and just get a lot of enjoyment out of the.Published 6 months ago by Jason P.